Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks Again Kim!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Thanks Again Kim! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks Again Kim!   Thanks Again Kim! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:54 am

Kim,

I can't thank you enough for all of the great leads. I am finally able to give up a job where the people are evil and will stab you in the back in a minutes notice to work where I am appreciated. Thanks so much for posting the leads and for being my friend.

You Rock!!! Good things are coming your way!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818

Thanks Again Kim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Again Kim!   Thanks Again Kim! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:04 am

You are so very welcome. I just love it when my friends have good things come their way and it was soooo your time.
Back to top Go down
RetroGal
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RetroGal

Number of posts : 130

Thanks Again Kim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Again Kim!   Thanks Again Kim! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:06 am

I want to say Thank you as well Kim!!! Without you, I'd be twidling my thumbs in a homeless shelter!!!

This site is awesome and you are providing such a great service for all of us!!! Great things are in store for you like Pink said!!! You deserve great things!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks Again Kim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Again Kim!   Thanks Again Kim! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks Again Kim!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: