Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Offer You Can't Refuse........

Go down 
+4
lilbirdblue
pinkbutterfly
Mafia Princess
Pink2KPrincessCut
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Empty
PostSubject: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Well, not really an offer, just an introduction. Very Happy

Hey everyone,

I heard about this forum on another forum and I decided to sign up after taking a quick look around. Nice place, can I put my feet up? A glass of lemonade would be nice, too.

Kidding, kidding.

I'm a mom of two from the Midwest. I have worked at home for over a year and I'm a full time student. I like to read and I am a HARDCORE gamer (GTA IV is what I'm playing now! Go Rockstar!) LOL. I am a light hearted, easy going person. I like to joke and kid around, my hubby tells me that I go too far and crossover to annoying sometimes, but what does he know? Rolling Eyes

I look forward to contributing to the community. See you around the forums.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Don't have any lemonade handy today but I'm having a soda and eating the leftover Hershey's Bliss chocolates from a House Party. Welcome to the family and we love people with a great sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 5:31 pm

Oooo, Hershey's Bliss *mouth watering* sounds good! Thanks for welcoming me.
Back to top Go down
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 6:02 pm

Hello there and welcome to the family.... flower
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:37 pm

Hey there Princesscut!!!

Welcome to the board!!!

We're hoping to get picked for the Barbie house party ...at my house. My 3yr old can't wait to sign up. Do you think the Barbie house party will come w/chocolate???
Back to top Go down
Ravish30
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
RetroGal
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RetroGal

Number of posts : 130

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 12:24 pm

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!! You definitely sound like a riot! Look forward to getting to know ya!

:alien:
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 8:53 am

ren wrote:
Hey there Princesscut!!!

Welcome to the board!!!

We're hoping to get picked for the Barbie house party ...at my house. My 3yr old can't wait to sign up. Do you think the Barbie house party will come w/chocolate???

Sorry I haven't been around to answer, I was hiding :) Now, did you say party. I'll be there! Chocolate? I'll bring a sleeping bag. I think I'll stay to the chocolates gone. The Barbie house party better come with chocolate or we'll have to trade it in for a Bratz house party, I'm sure they come with chocolate and vanilla! *heehee*

Thank you for welcoming me everyone!
Back to top Go down
maggiemay
Hitman
Hitman
maggiemay

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:16 pm

Welcome to the family Princesscut.... Look forward to chating with you..
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:19 pm

Hey there PrincessCut!
Welcome to the Family!
flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Offer You Can't Refuse........   An Offer You Can't Refuse........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Offer You Can't Refuse........
Page 1 of 1