Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very cool site!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rodri59
Family
Family

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Very cool site! Empty
PostSubject: Very cool site!   Very cool site! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:39 pm

In the immortal words of Paris Hilton - "thats hot". Meaning this site is so cool its hot.

Hi everyone, I am a introducing myself, as requested, and it is great to meet all of you. I just love sites like this one, and from what I can see in my cursory glance it is a very well put together, well thought out and a highly informative site - as WAHM sites go.

I am a high school dance/colorguard instructor and have worked out my schedule to be on a part-time basis, so I am looking for something I can do at home in my spare time to earn a little extra - for those, well, little extras.
:face:

I am a mother of 3 young adults - my youngest is graduating high school in a few weeks and seems to want to hang around the nest a bit longer then the other two - which is fine with me, she is a wonderful human being and even though she nags and she whines and her room looks like a cyclone hit it, I love having her here.

I have worked a few WAHM jobs, usually temps but am looking for something a bit more long term this go around.

I am addicted to blogging, writing, reading, music,travel and photography - I am attempting to mesh all of my addictions together to form one dream career as I slowly age myself out of dancing and teaching; Next year will be my last year of teaching, so gotta do somethin right? I am a widow, who has remarried to another widow (er) and he also happens to be a Kiwi (New Zealander) who has become a resident of the US.

We live a quiet life in a quiet town, and love each other madly.

Hope to meet a few of you as I learn the ropes around here

Pam
Back to top Go down
http://wyldreams.vox.com/
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Very cool site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very cool site!   Very cool site! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Hey Rodri59! Nice to meet you. Welcome to the forum. :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Very cool site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very cool site!   Very cool site! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:49 pm

Hey Pam,
Welcome to the family. And thanks for the great comments. Made my day flower
Back to top Go down
RetroGal
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RetroGal

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Very cool site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very cool site!   Very cool site! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi Pam! Wow ... sounds like you are definitely busy and know what you want!! Good luck with everything!!

:alien:
Back to top Go down
Ravish30
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Very cool site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very cool site!   Very cool site! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 10:39 pm

Hi Pam

Welcome to the forum! I think this forum is "Hot" too!
Back to top Go down
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
Sponsored content

Very cool site! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very cool site!   Very cool site! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very cool site!
Page 1 of 1