Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from SC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
animalpaws1
Family
Family
animalpaws1

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Hey from SC Empty
PostSubject: Hey from SC   Hey from SC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:29 am

Hey everyone, I came across this forum by a poster on wahm. This looks like a great place! Great leads!
I'm Heather. A part time stay at home mom now, with a beautiful 10 month old daughter and a wonderful husband. I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Hey from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from SC   Hey from SC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:41 am

Hey Heather!
Nice to see you on here! Glad that you like the leads here....Mafia Princess is really on top of finding and posting really "up-to-date" leads on here. She puts them in different folders for different types of jobs- non-phone, transcription, blogging, etc, which is super helpful if you are looking for a certain kind of job (which most of us with lil' ones are always hunting down those non-phone jobs! lol) Your daughter is a little cutie by the way! :) Anyways, Welcome to the Mafia family! Look forward to seeing you on here!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maggiemay
Hitman
Hitman
maggiemay

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Hey from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from SC   Hey from SC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:00 am

Welcome Heather glad you are here. Ditto to what $MoMMY$MoNey$ is saying. Mafia Princess stays on top of this site and kepts us posted to the up to the minute jobs. I love here and hopew you will also. :P
Back to top Go down
RetroGal
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RetroGal

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hey from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from SC   Hey from SC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 6:39 pm

Welcome to the Mafia!

:alien:
Back to top Go down
Ravish30
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Hey from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from SC   Hey from SC Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi Heather

Welcome to the mafia!
Back to top Go down
http://my.tupperware.com/Ravish30
Sponsored content

Hey from SC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from SC   Hey from SC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey from SC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-