Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ebonidimplz
Family
Family
ebonidimplz

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?   Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 10:56 pm

I absolutely love the fact that there are so many topics available for us to post on. However, I am wondering if there is a way to reduce the total number of them from the main page?

I have to scroll forever to get to the Work At Home jobs section, and if I go into one of the threads, I have to do it all over again.

You know maybe like branches from the main topic? You would click the plus to see the sub-categories and the minus to get rid of the sub-categories.

Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
CindySellsWatkins
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
CindySellsWatkins

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?   Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:51 am

I was wondering the same thing :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?   Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 2:55 am

I can do that but at the moment as I'm adding folders I have to see it. It will reduce again in a few minutes again LOL
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?   Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:03 am

I'm just thankful all leads are on one board and I'm not surfin' the net all day lookin' for jobs to apply for.

Thanks for all of your hard work Mafia Princess....I appreciate it!!!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?   Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 3:04 am

I'm going to move up the job leads but until the updates are done I'll keep it expanded. It makes it too hard for me to do my thing and I'm adding a ton of new sections.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?   Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a way to reduce the total number of topics from main forum?
Page 1 of 1