Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone use Orgoo?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Does anyone use Orgoo? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone use Orgoo?   Does anyone use Orgoo? Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Orgoo is new and it is in beta. At this time, you'd have to put yourself on the waiting list to try the beta site, but it only takes about a week to get invited.

Anyway, let me tell you about the site, for those of you that don't know. Its an all-in-one site. If you have emails from different accounts (i.e. Yahoo, Gmail, etc) or IM's from different accounts (AOL, MSN, Yahoo, etc) you can merge everything into one and go onto Orgoo and check your mail or IM's from everywhere.

Now, for the pros and cons.

Pros: You can merge all your accounts into one, and you get an Orgoo email address to add to your collection of email accounts (Yayy!).
Cons: Its still in Beta, the interface is "oogly" ( Very Happy ) Seriously, the user interface is not attractive, it takes up a lot of space and looks cluttered to me.

But, if you have a lot of different email addresses or IM accounts then you may want to try it. You have to go to orgoo.com and sign up. You'll be placed on the waiting list for about a week.

I don't know if this belongs here. Sorry if it doesnt :(
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

Does anyone use Orgoo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone use Orgoo?   Does anyone use Orgoo? Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:17 am

Thanks for the info! I have a gmail, hotmail, yahoo and isp email addy...This sounds like it would work for someone like me!
Back to top Go down

Does anyone use Orgoo?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: