Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snapped

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Snapped Empty
PostSubject: Snapped   Snapped Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Does anyone else watch Snapped on Oxygen? I love shows like this. I watch this faithfully and the First 48 on A&E. I tried to watch Crime 360, but they get to detailed in showing dead bodies and how the victim was killed. I can't watch that, because it makes me sad. But I like watching shows that explain how the crime was solved.

Anyway, I tend to stray off subject, lol. Does anyone else watch Snapped?
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Snapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snapped   Snapped Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 10:45 pm

never heard of it. I was hooked on Dirt on FX and it's over this season.
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Snapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snapped   Snapped Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 11:56 pm

I love Snapped and that other show about Secret Lives of Women and it goes into women who are phone sex ops and dominatrix and then there are the polygamists. So interesting. I like Snapped because it shows what the bad person was like prior to the crime. I especially find it interesting when it is a case that happened in my area. Like that woman who shot her cop husband in the head while he was asleep and said she didnt do it. She had been caught embezzeling money from her church where she worked prior to this. She still says she is innocent and her in-laws are supportive of her of all people.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Snapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snapped   Snapped Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 12:06 am

Ohh, I remember that episode. That was crazy! I can't believe that she was stealing from the church. If I remember right, she was bouncing checks all over, I forget what they call it, but she would open a bank account, get the checks and write a check out to herself and cash it with another bank account.

I felt weird about that case, because they said she killed him because she didn't want him to find out about the felony check cashing she was doing. But he stayed with her after finding out that she was stealing from the church, so he knew that she was a crook. So this make me kind of question whether she killed him too.
Back to top Go down
sag28
Hitman
Hitman
sag28

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-24

Snapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snapped   Snapped Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:29 am

i watch snapped every week. i cant recall the new show that comes on after it at the moment but i watch that one as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snapped Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snapped   Snapped Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snapped
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family Life :: TV and Movies-
Jump to: