Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychic Wisdom with David James Radio Hour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppet
Family
Family

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Psychic Wisdom with David James Radio Hour Empty
PostSubject: Psychic Wisdom with David James Radio Hour   Psychic Wisdom with David James Radio Hour Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:13 pm

I forgot to put this in my other post, and if it doesn't belong here, please let me know!

"Psychic Wisdom with David James" ~ Wednesday Evenings at 9:00 pm, EST: www.themixtalk.com.

Featuring FREE mini-readings, so tune in and call in 1-888-345-3025 for your opportunity for a free mini-read with David!

THIS WEEK'S GUEST: May 21, 2008, PATRICIA GARDNER and DAYNA WINTERS of ISIS INVESTIGATIONS

Patricia Gardner and Dayna Winters will join David in a discussion of demonology.

Are demons as scary as the artists of the ages and more recently, pop-culture make them out to be? As there is light, does there have to be dark? If demons are real and active on the earth plane, should we be frightened? How can we protect oursewlves from the dark side, or is it something that we should embrace?

These questions, and so very much more regarding demonology will be answsered. So call in with all of those hard questions. You may want to sleep with the light on after this show!

www.isisinvestigations.com

You can find David on the web:

www.psychic-wisdom.net
www.liveperson.com/davidjames

See you there!
Back to top Go down
http://psychic-wisdom.net

Psychic Wisdom with David James Radio Hour
Page 1 of 1