Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope I hear from an employer today

Go down 
+2
lilbirdblue
RedHatter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Hope I hear from an employer today Empty
PostSubject: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:35 am

:( I applied for a lot of jobs recently, thought I would have heard something yesterday.

I am going to go to the gym and expect my 'puter to be loaded with offers (lol) when I return.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:36 pm

Unfortunately, sometimes it takes a while.

I applied for a job back in Feb. and just heard from them a couple of weeks ago.

I think sometimes employers get so many apps./resumes they hire all they need in the first wave and then hang on to the rest, so they can use them at a later date.

Good Luck and hope you hear something soon.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 12:43 pm

Be patient. Many times there is only one person trudging throught 100 resumes. Just keep trying. It takes times.
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:52 pm

Searching for a WAHJ takes a lot of time and patience (and a resume that totally stands out from everyone else's). It took me a full year of trial and error before I found the perfect WAHJ, but I did try out a lot of oppertunities along the way. They will come though!

By the way, I should totally copy you and hit up the gym. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
LadyCubsFan
Hitman
Hitman
LadyCubsFan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 pm

Biblet wrote:
Searching for a WAHJ takes a lot of time and patience (and a resume that totally stands out from everyone else's). It took me a full year of trial and error before I found the perfect WAHJ, but I did try out a lot of oppertunities along the way. They will come though!

By the way, I should totally copy you and hit up the gym. *sigh*

I agree-I too found the perfect WAH job after a year of trying and many interesting experiences along the way. I know FingerLakes is slow right now but I loved that company while I worked for them. They are a standout amongst those companies that are similar in my opinion. I felt the need for more and not to work for a huge company so am very happy where I am now but if something were to happen I would not hesitate to go back to FL
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:58 pm

Good luck RedHatter!
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:44 pm

I got an email from ASI, but can't find where I saw their ad. Gotta find it before I talk to them
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 pm

Is that Affordable Services Inc or something like that? Be careful with them. You may want to do a google search of them or go to www.ripoffreports.com and search them up and make an informed decision. I have heard terrible things about them.
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 pm

Good, I want bother to respone to their email. I can't believe I did not catch the fact they are suspect.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:52 pm

I was gonna say ASI is the one that is all over the scam alerts too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope I hear from an employer today   Hope I hear from an employer today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope I hear from an employer today
Page 1 of 1