Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sudoku Puzzles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Sudoku Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Sudoku Puzzles   Sudoku Puzzles Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 3:46 pm

Back to top Go down
janzmr
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Sudoku Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudoku Puzzles   Sudoku Puzzles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:48 pm

I do too!!!....I found the most wonderful Sudoku puzzle I've ever seen at Linens & Things 2 months ago. It is a 10x15" Wooden Board puzzle with individual wooden numbered cubes including 'could be' smaller cubes.
It is by Smart Minds and was on clearance there for less than $7.

Wow!!...I just found it available online - but for $30...yikes!!
http://www.beltoutlet.com/wosubopu.html

maybe there are still some at Linen & things somewhere. It is a wonderful 'family-sized' version for 'together time'!
Back to top Go down
janzmr
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-11

Sudoku Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudoku Puzzles   Sudoku Puzzles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 6:05 pm

Hey...I called LinensNThings & found quite a few are still out there at different stores across the nation...for $6.24 cheers . You will have to go to a store local to you to have them place the sale for you & if you're willing to pay for shipping you can get it for that price!!
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Sudoku Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudoku Puzzles   Sudoku Puzzles Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Thanks janzmr! I do have a LinensNThings near me, so I'll be going there tomorrow. Before I started working at home, I would get the Sun Times everyday on my way to work and I would love doing the puzzles in the paper on my way to work.

Since I've been at home, I've had to do them online, but I would love to have one inside the house, because my youngest daughter loves them too.
Back to top Go down
TikiMykk
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Sudoku Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudoku Puzzles   Sudoku Puzzles Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:20 am

I have only tried it a few times but I just never got the hang of it. I guess I won't give up. It seems like fun though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sudoku Puzzles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sudoku Puzzles   Sudoku Puzzles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudoku Puzzles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mafia Hangouts :: Games and Fun-
Jump to: