Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anyone else watch 30 days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

anyone else watch 30 days Empty
PostSubject: anyone else watch 30 days   anyone else watch 30 days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:45 pm

I just watched it for the first time yestarday because he was coming to WV it is a really good show. The same guy that did that movie called super size me, is going to different states and doing different jobs for 30 days it is very interesting. Its on FX here
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: anyone else watch 30 days   anyone else watch 30 days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 pm

My hubby did. He just annoyed me on the one that he did on working on minimum wage. LOL. Oh the drama
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: anyone else watch 30 days   anyone else watch 30 days Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:20 pm

Yesterday he annoyed me a bit he went with a coal miner to get checked for black lung and the coal miner found out he had it well as soon as they walked in the door he told the coal miners wife Shocked, before the man had a chance to say a word

The coal miner looked at him like, I cant believe you just did that. Thats a very serious condition, if I found out my husband had it I would like to be in private with my husband, not some TV personality broadcasting it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone else watch 30 days   anyone else watch 30 days Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone else watch 30 days
Page 1 of 1