Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the deal with other sites?

Go down 
+10
RedHatter
LadyCubsFan
Bookeesmom
peanutcase
Princess8883
softwareslayer
coconutty
Mafia Princess
Biblet
Sean's Mom
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sean's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-12

What is the deal with other sites? Empty
PostSubject: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 pm

I just had seen a post on an another site today that turned ugly as always and now it is deleted about a link from this site. What happened? Why do they think you should paste every lead over there you find and but don't allow anyone to know about this site? That is just silly.
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:51 pm

Bickering usually violates board's TOU.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:03 pm

Your hair changed color!!
Back to top Go down
coconutty
Family
Family
coconutty

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:33 pm

I agree Seans mom! I swear the cattiness over there really irks me at times. I had a couple members get real snippy and condescending with me also.

Well, they are missing out because of the attitude they have towards other forums. I applied for a job that I found posted over here, and am in the process of being hired. It is an excellent WAH job that I had not seen posted on any of the other WAH boards. I've never seen a phone job quite like this one, and I've been doing virtual phone work for 5 years. I wanted to pass the lead on over at that other board, but after what I saw today, forget it. I don't play all that catty drama. Thanks Mafia Princess for this board. I'm so glad I found it!!! BTW if anyone lives in the Dallas area and is looking for a great phone job (wayyy better than any co. I've ever dealt with) please PM me asap.

Last edited by coconutty on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm very happy to hear that you found a WAH from here! That is just so great!
Back to top Go down
softwareslayer
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:18 pm

coconutty I am one of the members from the "OTHER" board who was constantly being goaded by the admins and having my threads or comments constantly locked by them after they would say something so i could not respond. I hated being called a liar and cheat when all i do is to try to help. Not nice.
Dont know what is going on over there lately but they are being ugly. Maybe on a permenant PMS schedule Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Well I'm gonna just jump in and say that I want the mafia to be a nice quiet board where we can chat and support each other. Nuff said.

We are family here
Back to top Go down
Princess8883
Family
Family

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:39 pm

I agree. You go to these different workathome sites to find employment. Then all you see are people arguing back, and forth. It makes no sense. Donot input your opionion or you will get boarded with crap. Life is too beautiful to waste your time arguing. Because of this board, i myself have found employment. Thank you for keeping it quiet!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 10:41 pm

I certainly don't mind if people express opinions at all. Everyone is certainly welcome to chat and say what they want at anytime. My original description of this site is that is it is a place to share, support, vent, seek employment and more.
Back to top Go down
peanutcase
Family
Family
peanutcase

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 11:39 pm

I agree with everyone here. Mostly with what Mafia Princess said her description of A board is..... a place to share, support, vent, seek employment and more. ....... Not to act like a bunch of kids ready for A fight! Thank you Soooooooo Much Mafia Princess queen
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:13 am

peanutcase wrote:
I agree with everyone here. Mostly with what Mafia Princess said her description of A board is..... a place to share, support, vent, seek employment and more. ....... Not to act like a bunch of kids ready for A fight! Thank you Soooooooo Much Mafia Princess queen
cheers so true!
Thank you Mafia Princess!
Back to top Go down
LadyCubsFan
Hitman
Hitman
LadyCubsFan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:19 pm

I am just thrilled that MP has managed to set the tone for a warm and comfortable place to come. The support from member to member here is excellent and I love that so many folks greet new members and try to make them feel comfortable. I haven't seen the snide comments or the fight mongers here and I love it!!!!
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:19 pm

I was so glad to see this board. WAHM and Work At Home Mafia are the greatest.

I like it when people let me know that what I am doing or saying on a board is wrong rather than ranting and raving and giving themselves a stroke. We all make mistakes and a team works together to help each other reach the main goal.

Making Money and Winning
lol!
Back to top Go down
msdmg
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
msdmg

Number of posts : 128
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 3:41 pm

Well, I have to say that this is the best forum I've found. I've joined many forums, one in particular that I won't name (not sure if it's the same one everyone is talking about) and I'm very unhappy with it. My posts, which are usually questions, rarely ever get posted. And nothing gets posted unless the admin approves, and if/when it's approved it will be DAYS later! I'm happy here and glad I found the site! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/mywahsite
Kara Missione
Family
Family

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm

I have not posted much-yet!
I have been reading lots though and I am loving the warm atmosphere here!
Seen the cattiness at other boards and its so uncalled for.
Great here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.retire-with-travel.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:29 pm

No cats allowed. ROFL. Unless it's pics of our pets
Back to top Go down
malibuchick78
Family
Family

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:50 pm

not sure which site you refer to, but i been banned for one cause they tried to call me a LIAR!!!!! oh well.... i still find jobs in better places!! he he!! ty for a great board!!!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:52 pm

that is horrible malibuchick..i have seen u around on some of the wah boards for sometime now too..ppl are just absurd sometimes
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Yeah I Was Banned Too   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:57 pm

malibuchick78 wrote:
not sure which site you refer to, but i been banned for one cause they tried to call me a LIAR!!!!! oh well.... i still find jobs in better places!! he he!! ty for a great board!!!

I am finding this site to be more fun, the people are not so uptight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the deal with other sites?   What is the deal with other sites? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is the deal with other sites?
Page 1 of 1