Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank You..Mafia Princess

Go down 
+2
Mafia Princess
wise_guy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Thank You..Mafia Princess Empty
PostSubject: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:21 pm

sunny I wanted to take the time to say thank you for all of the useful information that you have provided us and that you are doing a great job but this is not leaving you anytime for yourself and family. Keep up the great job. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Aww..thanks. Actually hubby is at work today and I'm just bouncing around today on here. I really enjoy the site and it's become more than I ever dreamed of already.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:58 am

I agree! This is the type of site that was needed. I have joined the other....but...all I can say is that here...things are positive and the resources are out of this world! Kim, stay encouraged! You are doinga great thing here and you are truly helping out so many in ways that you will never know! :heart:
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:38 pm

Yesh MP, you rule.
Back to top Go down
LadyCubsFan
Hitman
Hitman
LadyCubsFan

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:43 pm

Absolutely! Thank you so much for providing this wonderful site. While not job searching(weird to not have to stalk leads) the information, support and fun keep me coming back for more!

Thanks Kim and keep up the excellent work!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:45 pm

I'm really enjoying all of the new friends I've made here.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:58 am

We've all made a great friend too, M.P! You are so unlike other Admin on other sites....you are available to us. You offer assistance and you are active on this site (not just posting job leads-which by the way, are Fantastic!) but you also are active in other aspects of this forum. You are here, there, and everywhere on here! :bounce: You welcome all new members in the intros, you offer advice on parenting issues, you offer support on the diet and exercise folder, you help research member's questions on jobs, you answer PMs promptly, and so much more! You are a busy gal, but you sure do make yourself available to your Mafia pals and we all appreciate having your support! Very Happy

Thanks Mafia Princess! queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You..Mafia Princess   Thank You..Mafia Princess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank You..Mafia Princess
Page 1 of 1