Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)

Go down 
+5
grtwht
Tootsie
dazzzlingdani
Sean's Mom
Mafia Princess
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Empty
PostSubject: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 2:47 pm

Just in time for Father's Day. We are having the Father's Day Gift Basket giveaway. $1 per entry via paypal to enter. The gift basket will be crammed with goodies for Dad and have a retail value of $50.
Photobucket

Last edited by Mafia Princess on Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sean's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:16 pm

Sweet. I'm in!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:18 pm

me too lol
Back to top Go down
Tootsie
Family
Family

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:43 pm

What a neat idea!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 4:02 pm

I will be getting a list of everything that is in the basket up later today or tomorrow. But it's going to loaded with goodies.
Back to top Go down
grtwht
Admin
Admin
grtwht

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Very nice idea. I hope you get alot of entries so you can really spruce that basket up
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:45 pm

Wow so far it seems like everyone really likes this idea. Keep on entering and the basket will just get bigger and better! LOL
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm in too. I won a Father's Day gift at a Hallmark shop one year and my father is deceased and no hubby at that time so I gave it to my Mother's boyfriend. He got a grill, all sorts of grilling utensils, picnic basket with picnic supplies, and tablecloth and napkins. He was so pleased. He has been with my Mom for over 20 years now and is the sweetest man on earth.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 am

Added in the pic of the prize. It's a FTD gift basket so we will draw on on Friday night.
Back to top Go down
jenja
Family
Family
jenja

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 4:05 am

How Fun! What a great contest!!

The funny thing is when I joined Paypal I put it in my husbands name! So, it looks like he is doing it himself- but NOT!
Back to top Go down
http://financialfreedom4you.com
Ohiomom
Family
Family
Ohiomom

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:30 am

That is such a neat idea. I love to BBQ too. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:43 am

Everyone needs to hurry up and enter the drawing. I am pulling the name Friday at 4 pm EST so get in the drawing.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 10:29 am

WooooHOOOO!!!
I'm sooo excited...good luck everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 pm

Don't forget to enter for the drawing. It's an FTD gift basket and it will be there tomorrow in time for father's day.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:09 pm

3 more hours to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sean's Mom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:07 pm

Thank you so much Mafia!!! We just got the basket and it couldn't have come at a better time. I had no idea what we were doing for Father's day but we are definitely grillin now!!! THANKS !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)   Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Father's Day Gift Basket - $1 to Enter To Win ($50 Retail Value)
Page 1 of 1