Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Questions!

Go down 
+4
cyndilouwhoo
hotwheelsmamma
dazzzlingdani
supermodella
8 posters
AuthorMessage
supermodella
Family
Family

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-05

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:00 pm

I have a job with NZ Psychic Chat and they are paying .25 for every text I send. I've been working my own scheduled hours, and it's great, I just wanted to know if the pay was reasonable? Also, has anyone worked with NZ before? Are they good with payment time? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 1:05 pm

wow .25 is great!! the highest i've ever seen for texting is .16! I haven't worked for them, but I have been in the texing "industry" for quite sometime and I know they are legit.
Back to top Go down
supermodella
Family
Family

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-05

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:58 am

Wow, this must be good then! I'm sorry, this is my first texting job, and I don't really know the inside-outs of the business, haha. Thank you for your reply!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 pm

sure n/p hth
Back to top Go down
hotwheelsmamma
Family
Family

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-05-11

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 am

I would love to get into texting...I don't care if adult content or not but have no idea how! I just don't want more phone jobs!!
Back to top Go down
hotwheelsmamma
Family
Family

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:39 am

Oh so if anyone has any great ideas for me I would a PM!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 8:09 am

hotwheelsmamma wrote:
I would love to get into texting...I don't care if adult content or not but have no idea how! I just don't want more phone jobs!!

You can tell I'm new to phones--all I WANT is a phone job! lol!

How have you been working on getting into texting hotwheelsmamma? What companies have you applied to and what kind of feedback have you gotten? How are your typing skills?

Many people recommend ChaCha. Have you tried applying there?
Back to top Go down
vannahmom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-06-01

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Prime Processors wants "20" Telemarketing Pros:
Are you a talker? Do you like talking on the phone? Have thick skin? IF you answered YES, we want you. We're seeking TOP telemarketing performers to work from home generating Mortgage leads. New hire training is bi-weekly, starting June 27th.

You'll be calling consumers via computer in regards to their mortgages. You will use a script to spring board from and a database to collect specific information. Must be computer literate. Be friendly and have a professional demeanor at all times. Generate qualified leads. Perform duties in a timely and organized manner. Be prompt when reporting for and during your scheduled shift. Be open to constructive criticism and be detail oriented. Be familiar with Instant Messaging and chat programs. We ask that you have a willingness to learn the Mortgage business and yes training is provided.

Home Office Requirements
Windows XP operating System
High speed Internet Access - Cable, DSL, or FiOS
USB Headset (noise cancelling microphone tip)
WebEx AIM Pro (free)
X-Lite software phone (free)
Recently updated anti-virus software
Printer/Fax helpful and preferred

Hours and Pay rate
Pay Rate: Starting $10.00 per hour
Pay rate during 12 hour training is $5.00 per hour
Paid weekly via check
All shifts are 4 consecutive hours
Evening dialing hours are 4-Midnight EST

If interested, "copy and paste" your Cover Letter and Resume in an email to:
brichardson@closingprime.com
Back to top Go down
bestlife4now
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-25

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:50 pm

How do you get into the texting? Sounds like pretty good money. I have 4 kids that eat ALOT. Ha ha. I am also interested in chacha.Sorry if this info has already been put out there. I am new and I am still learning this site. Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:01 pm

Hey bestlife4now,

We have a ChaCha folder that you can take a look at to help you learn more about ChaCha. It is in the Non-phone Job opportunities section. Also, feel free to PM me about ChaCha too. I will help answer any questions that I can! :)
Back to top Go down
hotwheelsmamma
Family
Family

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:47 am

cyndilouwhoo wrote:
hotwheelsmamma wrote:

How have you been working on getting into texting hotwheelsmamma? What companies have you applied to and what kind of feedback have you gotten? How are your typing skills?

I have but did not pass the test in the end. I did the research and got to the end and failed. I am not sure why??? Any other ideas? I think my biggest problem with most jobs is that fact that when I am expected to take a test I freeze!! It makes me sooo mad.
Back to top Go down
almom
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-01

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:04 am

hotwheelsmamma wrote:
cyndilouwhoo wrote:
hotwheelsmamma wrote:

I have but did not pass the test in the end. I did the research and got to the end and failed. I am not sure why??? Any other ideas? I think my biggest problem with most jobs is that fact that when I am expected to take a test I freeze!! It makes me sooo mad.

Don't feel bad, hotwheelsmamma...I'm the very same way. I've always been that way. Even when I was in school - eventhough I knew the material inside and out, I have test anxiety like crazy...the butterflies in the stomach...the whole thing. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Questions!   2 Questions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Questions!
Page 1 of 1