Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!

Go down 
+11
writermomichele
Biblet
dazzzlingdani
skardykatz
clmclb5
wise_guy
lilbirdblue
CindySellsWatkins
$MoMMy$MoNey$
Mafia Princess
tammylsummers123
15 posters
AuthorMessage
tammylsummers123
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Empty
PostSubject: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:05 am

Hi my name is Tammy, I have 4 children ages 23,22,19,and 7. I have been working outside the home for the past 15 years in different sales, advertising, marketing positions. I am really needing to stay at home with my youngest son and yet I need to be making about 2500.00 a month. I've been looking for things to do from home for over a year and seem to find nothing but scams. I met a lady by chance who is working from home and told me about your website, she said there was a tremendous pool of women who have been doing this for a long time and know how to avoid the scams. I have no idea where to start, my friend suggested that I start with cha cha and go from there, she also said there were some writing jobs but didn't know which ones I should try. I was wondering if I should have a separate email address and I was also wondering about resumes, I don't know what the employers are looking for in order to target work at home jobs. I am really excited about getting started and I would appreciate any advice and direction anyone can give. Thanks in advance for your help. Tammy
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:16 am

Hey Tammy, welcome to the site. Down lower on the site we have some hints on cover letters and resumes. I would definitely look through the non phone jobs folder. We have lots of great gals that do Cha Cha on here that can give you tips too.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:29 am

Hi Tammy!
Nice to meet you! Welcome to the Mafia!
You're gonna love it here! :)

If you have some questions about ChaCha, I'd love to help you out. You can send me a PM with your questions and I will try to answer them as thoroughly as possible! ;)
Back to top Go down
CindySellsWatkins
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
CindySellsWatkins

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:30 am

Hi Tammy! Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:44 am

Hey Tammy welcome to the board :)

There is a ton of info here on the mafia...you are sure to find some helpful information.

If I can help with anything just shoot me a pm :)

Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:36 am

Hi Tammy,

Glad to welcome you to the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clmclb5
Hitman
Hitman
clmclb5

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:18 am

Hi Tammy!flower
Always glad to meet another fellow Texan!! 8)
Back to top Go down
skardykatz
Verified Virtual Professional
Verified Virtual Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:17 pm

Tammy!!! Hi...I'm glad to see you on the board...Good Luck!!!

Call me or Pm me anytime....Your friend, Jeanette
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Hello :)
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:16 pm

Welcome! You'll totally find enough wah opps to give you the income you need here.
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 am

Hi and welcome! You're in Paradise, so I hate for you to feel overwhelmed! It is overwhelming at first but trust me, things start making sense after a while!

Have a look around and see what you can find. Since you are interested in writing be sure to visit the writing/blogging folder. I'm a writer myself so I love that folder.
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Sara
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:15 am

Welcome Tammy!
I am new to the WAH as well and the ladies here at the mafia have made me feel right at home. I know they will do the same for you. If I can do anything for you just let me know!
Back to top Go down
johnson3
Family
Family
johnson3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: We are Happy You're Here!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 1:05 am

Welcome to the family and I hope that you find a job or business that you can do at home. I started just like you, but I am learning and earning. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
WomansGarden
Family
Family

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Hiya Tammy

I have 1 son who is 16 years old. We live in Texas as well. Glad to meet you.

Good luck with any positions that you may try at home. There are plenty of good ones out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.womansgarden.com
Ms_Lace35
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:56 pm

Hi Tammy welcome aboard.Good Luck on your search Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!   Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX.  I'm overwhelmed! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! Brand New From Paradise, TX. I'm overwhelmed!
Page 1 of 1