Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:59 am

I would like know any good or bad experiences that anyone has had with them and if they are during any hiring for Customer Service or Sales and how to contact them if they are hiring?
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:24 pm

I frequent the dslreports.com board (I am a VoIP geek. Sue me. ;) ) and there isn't much there.

What little there is, is not terribly complimentary to the company or its practices FWIW. A couple of mentions of poor and misleading customer service.

It sounds as if their CSRs have a thankless job. :cry:
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:56 pm

Thank you for the info.
Back to top Go down
momnsc
Family
Family
momnsc

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:44 pm

I have worked for VOIP for a yr now and I am no longer there. To be honest with you.. They do pay on time, but your job is not guaranteed from 1 day to the next. Which for me, that was hard enough.
I worked the phones until about 6mths ago with them, and it is quite sad how you are talked to and then not to mention... BEWARE if you need a day off from there because your Grandmother passes away!
No I am not angry.. I was not fired.. Our dept closed and we were offered phone jobs and I said no.
:evil:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wingless_angel
wise_guy
wise_guy

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Thank you for you input. I had heard that some people there had a problem with talking to the co-workers, maybe more training is needed. Shocked
Back to top Go down
momnsc
Family
Family
momnsc

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:03 pm

I totally agree with that! :o
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wingless_angel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?   Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Have Any Info On VOIP.com?
Page 1 of 1