Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
monicasue29
Family
Family

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-07

www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Empty
PostSubject: www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this   www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 pm

I have known of this website for a number of years but never felt comfortable paying a fee. The fee is only $15 which wouldn't be a huge loss. I was wondering if anyone else had paid the fee and used this site. It also looks like a lot of the postings are very similar to what I have seen here, so I don't want to pay for what I have already seen. TIA!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this   www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm

yea and i never got one job thru them lol
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this   www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm

I have used them in the past and I have found that several postings are posted on other sites. I hope that this helps.
Back to top Go down
monicasue29
Family
Family

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this   www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm

Thank you for the input. This is what I was afraid of. I thought a lot of the postings looked really similar to stuff you can find on free sites.
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290

PostSubject: Re: www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this   www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:25 pm

yw :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this   www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

www.tjobs.com, has anyone used this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: