Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pictures of projects go here!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Pictures of projects go here! Empty
PostSubject: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:35 pm

I'll start. Here's a few that I have done or am doing! Let me know what you think. I've started doing this stuff pretty recently, and I blame my daughter.

This is the first project I completed ever:
Pictures of projects go here! 2u4r3q1

Here's the first thing I sewed:
Pictures of projects go here! 315yjhj

Here's the bag I am working on now. The first pic is a cabled strip that's going to line the top of the bag. The second pic is a pile of the pieces of the bag. When it's done, I am going to assemble it and felt it. I hope it turns out...(yes, that is a pile of diapers, a pack of wipes, and other various survival gear on the coffee table with it)
Pictures of projects go here! 30bfekl
Pictures of projects go here! 2vww9dk

MIL made this bunting. She's been knitting since she was my age.
Pictures of projects go here! Alkhhy

These are both sweaters that I knitted over a weekend while recouperating from my cesarian this winter:
Pictures of projects go here! U6fd5
Pictures of projects go here! Otoq43

I have more, but I can't find them, haha. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:41 pm

Wow!!

I love the bag!

It sounds like you're pretty good...I've never been good at knitting...lose count

your MIL is talented the bunting is AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

I was losing count at first too big time, and it almost caused me to give up. Now I can recognize what stich is what, and where and so on. My MIL is certainly talented. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 pm

I shoulda stickied this. Shoot. Still learning this mod thing!
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:26 pm

Wow, Biblet....you've got some talent! I especially love the work-in-progress for the diaper bag, the colors and the design are very neat. Also, the bunting that your MIL made is adorable! You and MIL could start a business selling these items! flower
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:10 pm

Biblet that is some beautiful work. I cannot knit, only crochet. When we lived in Turkey my maid wanted to earn more money from us so I found out she could knit and I paid her to knit my three kids each a hoodie sweater. They were so beautiful. I will have to get some pics on here of my trashy treasures soon. We are moving next week so it probably won't be before then, but I promise to get some on.
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words, and I will tell my MIL that she should totally go into the biz...

Bookeesmom, yes please post pictures!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:08 pm

I finished the felted bag...it didn't come out like I hoped. I just ordered more yarn, going to learn from mistakes and do it again!

I'll take a pic of it later, but I think the only thing it could be used for is a giant knitting bag, which is nice since I do need one of those. I bought a chincy one from Michaels a while ago, and one of my 17's poked through and made a giant hole. :evil:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of projects go here!   Pictures of projects go here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pictures of projects go here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Family Life :: Arts, Crafts and More Talk-
Jump to: