Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This bothers me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

This bothers me Empty
PostSubject: This bothers me   This bothers me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:18 am

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25211200/

I took this from another board because I was shocked..the Red Cross helped me 3 yrs ago..I will never forgot. I lived upstate and was going through a seperation, my dad had just passed suddenly and then one night we had a bad rainstorm and a HUGE tree fell into our living room(seriously this was all in a matter of 3 weeks)! I will never forget the big thud, I thought it was the guy in the upstairs apt falling down drunk honestly lol..until the other upstairs tenant called and said.."umm do you know there is a tree in your living room?" I was like what?!!! sure enough i stood in the kitchen and walked over to my living room and there were huge branches in my living room..rain pouring in. I called the fire dept and they had to get us out cuz it took down the power lines and there were live wires..anyway red cross came and at 2am..put us up immediately in the hotel down the road and paid for us to stay there and eat for 3 days until the roof was fixxed. I dont know what else I would have done that night..

anyway..it is just ashame that they are out of money

Last edited by dazzzlingdani on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

This bothers me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This bothers me   This bothers me Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 2:00 am

Oh my this is terrible! There is so much suffering going on in the world with tornadoes and earthquakes and then we are at war, and prices of food going up along with gas and most everything else. I feel so fortunate. Makes me wonder how bad it will get before these politicians do something to give some relief.
Back to top Go down
momov3
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
momov3

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-04-29

This bothers me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This bothers me   This bothers me Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:39 am

That is sad....

Politicians....they will say what they will do to get elected and then they will do what lobbyists pay them to do....very unfortunate...but true...well not all politicians...thereare a few good ones...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This bothers me Empty
PostSubject: Re: This bothers me   This bothers me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This bothers me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: