Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making tee shirts on cafepress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Making tee shirts on cafepress Empty
PostSubject: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 am

Does anyone have any experience in this? I am looking into tee shirts but never made online before.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:27 am

When we were working to save the television series Jericho (Yeah. I'm one of those nuts) I recall that you uploaded a design, figured your wholesale price (based on T-shirt quality, color process, etc.) tacked on your markup and off you went.

I am sure it's a bit more complex than that but that's all I remember. I know that some people were putting their work up for cost (to get out the word) and some were marking up the stuff they designed.

I have a Jericho coffee cup, a bumper sticker and an "I saved Jericho" T-Shirt -- all marked way up because 100% of the profits went to a charity.

I also personally sent 100 pounds of nuts to CBS.

But that's another story. :face:
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:21 pm

I've heard it's really easy, and I've had a couple of friends do it. I've never done it before myself, but apparently the website is super helpful. If you made some mafia t-shirts, I would buy one!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:23 pm

I just have never designed beyond our logos on the site. I wanted to make up some Mafia and Wah shirts and stuff
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:28 pm

I think all you have to do is load up the image you want on there...I'm sure that's how it works.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm

i just have to make the image I like now
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:41 am

I use www.zazzle.com

I love them. The tee shirts are quality material. It is soooo easy to design...and sooo much fun.

You can make mugs, your own postage with your face on it...all types of stuff. Great site! Even my son's enjoy creating things on this site.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
i just have to make the image I like now

Hurry up!! I want my own Mafia Mug!

And a T-Shirt!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making tee shirts on cafepress   Making tee shirts on cafepress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making tee shirts on cafepress
Page 1 of 1