Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you have planned for the 4th of July?

Go down 
+7
LilyG
lilbirdblue
cyndilouwhoo
Kara Missione
dazzzlingdani
Pink2KPrincessCut
Mafia Princess
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Empty
PostSubject: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:08 am

We are planning to go to a huge fireworks display over the Intercoastal Waterway. We will probably have a cookout with Jeff's family and I'll make my killer potato salad and bacon wrapped corn on the cob.

Last edited by Mafia Princess on Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:38 am

I have no idea. I know that I won't be doing much because we are still being tight with money since we have such a big move coming up in August.

We'll probably just go to Grant Park and watch the Fireworks. I hate to do that because that is the last day of the Taste of Chicago Festival and it is always the busiest. But that's probably what we'll end up doing.
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:44 am

Not a clue yet..some fireworks somewhere..prob by the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kara Missione
Family
Family

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:46 am

It is my son Zachery Josephs birthday on the 1st and my eldest son Lorenzo turns 12 on July 4th so we are having a double celebration dinner at Hard Rock Cafe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.retire-with-travel.com
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:53 am

We'll take our sailboat and moor it in Hingham Harbor for a cookout off the bow (and maybe a sunset swim depending on the mosquitos and the water temp) and watch the town fireworks.

Then we'll spend the night at the mooring and sail back home the next morning. :) There is nothing better than sitting in the cockpit sipping coffee at sunrise. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

I am majorly psyched!

I am guessing I'll also make my rowing slave (DH) row our dinghy in to shore for Fried Dough. I may be on a diet but I'll eat birdseed all day if I can have Fried Dough. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:55 am

I'm so coming to spend the holiday with cyndilouwhoo.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:57 am

We are going to my in-laws which is an hour away. My husband's brother (who lives in Cleveland OH) is coming into town w/his family. Pretty low-key stuff.

ditto on spending the 4th w/cyndilouwhoo!!!!
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
I'm so coming to spend the holiday with cyndilouwhoo.

LOL. Your tater salad and bacon wrapped corn sounds like it would be worth the trip to Florida!!!!
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:59 am

ren wrote:

The more the merrier! cheers
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 2:07 pm

We're invited to go over to a friends house to pop some firecrackers. Since they don't have any restrictions out where she lives and we do, so we'll probably head her ways.
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 6:19 pm

cyndilouwhoo wrote:
ren wrote:

The more the merrier! cheers

I know how to sail, I used to be on a sailing team! I'll bring some candy necklaces for everyone to snack on and look fab in. 8)

For the fourth, we're going to waddle on over to the fireworks display that's like, two blocks away over the lake. We'll probably get eaten up my mosquitos and stepped on by little wild children. After which, we're going to go home, put the little one to bed and probably do things that adults with kids do when they're alone. We'll probably eat some ice cream and go to bed! :P
Back to top Go down
stormy2500
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:53 pm

We are going up to the park to watch the fireworks display. I just found out last night that my in-laws are flying in as well. They just can't stand being away from the grandkids and are having major withdrawls. They haven't seen them since April and I sent Grandma a short video of her grandson oohing and ahhing and so I think that is what finally did her in. Next thing I know, they've booked a flight.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:17 pm

stormy2500 wrote:
We are going up to the park to watch the fireworks display. I just found out last night that my in-laws are flying in as well. They just can't stand being away from the grandkids and are having major withdrawls. They haven't seen them since April and I sent Grandma a short video of her grandson oohing and ahhing and so I think that is what finally did her in. Next thing I know, they've booked a flight.

LOL...to funny...maybe w/the grandparents in town you can get a little break ;o) Even if it is just being in the other room while the grandparents play with the kids sunny
Back to top Go down
XxMyPrecious4xX
Family
Family
XxMyPrecious4xX

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:07 pm

we are gonna take the kids and go to the big fireworks display at the fairgrounds, then probably cook out and have my husbands bday...hes a independence baby =) everyone be safe and have happy and great 4th of july
Back to top Go down
KelleyM
Family
Family

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:56 am

Nothing here. Hubby is working all week and Saturday so we won't do much, if anything. Maybe some fireworks but that will be about it and only if he buys them which he hasn't so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you have planned for the 4th of July?   What do you have planned for the 4th of July? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you have planned for the 4th of July?
Page 1 of 1