Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing Empty
PostSubject: Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing   Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 11:29 am

I would love to see our members meet a challenge from me today. I would love to see how many new members we can have referred here by 12 EST. If we can pull in 50 new members in the next 4.5 hours, I will increase the Visa Gift Card prize drawing to $75.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing   Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 1:32 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

Referral Challenge - if you meet it then $25 more will be added to the Visa Card drawing
Page 1 of 1