Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea

Go down 
+8
Bookeesmom
donna
Nhadyia
java05
lilbirdblue
cyndilouwhoo
Mafia Princess
Godslittlegirl
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Empty
PostSubject: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:51 pm

I heard about the Ballerina Tea and the quick results you get as a cleanser

My girlfriend was telling me that it works extremely quick, and you lose so much weight in just the first week.

I am going to try it. Before I do, I wonder if you guys have tried it.

Here is a link I found with customer reviews about it.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B0007VBREA/ref=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Never heard of it.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:32 pm

I've never heard of or used it but some of the reviews are funny as hell.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:38 pm

I do have to agree the reviews are way to funny :)

I have not tried that particular tea but (when I'm not breastfeeding) I do on occasion drink senna tea (you can find at the store for about 3 or 4 bucks a box)...which it looks to me that's what that is. And trust me...it gets ya movin' quick!!!
Back to top Go down
java05
Family
Family

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:20 am

Ballerina tea is good for cleanser and also it does help you drop weight early on, its mainly water weight you lose. Some people abuse this tea and it has adverse effects on your health. If you drink it, dont drink it daily. Use caution and LISTEN to YOUR body. Everyone is different. My suggestion: Drink it when you will be home for the next 12 hours or so. You will possibly need to be near a bathroom. :face:
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:20 pm

LOL....that's what everybody keeps telling me....

Well, I need that bad...I think I will go ahead and get it...and FOLLOW the INSTRUCTIONS....lol

I will only drink it ...maybe...once a week. Let's see how the first day goes. I will keep you all updated.
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Wow...I'm loving this Ballerina tea. It is definitely something you want to be home for.

It has this mellowing affect on you..I don't know what that's all about. it's all natural though.

Hey, I don't know if I'm drinking it for the cleansing...or the mellow mood. lol!

It kinda makes you feel like you had a little drinky poo......before you poop.
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:01 pm

Lol, those reviews were very impressive and downright funny too. I think I may head over to a health food store and see if I can find it there. I find that I have been retaining a lot of water these past months and its taking its toll on me.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:47 am

This thread is going downhill in a hurry.lol!

Well Godslittlegirl I find I have $6 left on my Amazon GC account.

I'm gonna blow it on a box (or two) of this tea.

Maybe you should set up an affiliate link! :face:

PS--I'll let you know what I think of it. Think you can drink it iced or does it have to be consumed hot?
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 1:58 am

I think it needs to be hot. You can add honey to it to sweeten it. It really isn't hard to stomach at all. Be careful and read the directions....well...gotta run....literally..... lol!
Back to top Go down
donna
Family
Family

Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:55 am

so how is tea working for everyone and how much weight have lost?
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:15 am

Godslittlegirl wrote:
It kinda makes you feel like you had a little drinky poo......before you poop.

OMG that is so funny! lol!
I gotta try this stuff! thanks
Back to top Go down
donna
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:31 am

ok I just order a box wish me luck lolo
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 am

Okay.....I have a thing about weighing myself...I don't do it. Because I know how the whole fat to muscle shift makes you feel like you are not making any progress....because the scale does not convert that for you.....lol

Anyway, what I can tell you is that since I have been using the tea...I use it once a week.....I have lost my stomach.....My pants fit me much better...I lost my muffin that use to come over the top of my pants...completely.......also

I am sooo regular now...it is unreal. It's like it jump started my digestive system. It is great...and all natural. I have not had any weird side effects or anything like that.

I love it. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
donna
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Glad to hear!
Back to top Go down
donna
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:54 pm

question I just receive the box ok so since I am new to this it stated that it i want to maintain my weight take it once and if i want to drop the weight of take it twice a day . Which I want to lose some weight . so what do I do ?
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:41 pm

Donna...I think it depends on your body. Also, how much weight you are trying to lose.

I started out on it twice a WEEK. I found that was tooo much. Remeber ... you will be running to the bathroom. If you do it twice a DAY.....you willl NEVER leave your house.

I now do it once a WEEK, and on the weekend when I know I will be near the toilet.

I suggest you take it once a week to start...see how it goes and if you feel you need to increase to twice a week. But TWICE A DAY...I wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
MsFit
Family
Family
MsFit

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Wow i've never heard about it before.
sounds pretty interesting though.
Back to top Go down
http://squidoo.com/cash4you
donna
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:15 am

ok thank ! I am trying the tea out now lolol
Back to top Go down
Fairlady
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:50 pm

For those of you that have tried this tea, do you think it is safe to take if breastfeeding? I read that the ingredients are natural and was wondering about that. Am a bit nervous about it having any adverse affects on the baby.

It seems so much harder to lose weight when breastfeeding cause most diets and all dietary supplements are off limits. Seems like my only options at this point are weightwatchers or jenny craig type programs (the only thing is that they seem so expensive). It's been hard enough paying for bills, gas, and groceries without adding the cost of their monthy membership.
But this tea still intrigues me.
Back to top Go down
textingaddict606
Family
Family

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:28 pm

It says not to take while pregnant or nursing because it has the ingredient Senna which is a laxative.
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:42 am

I agree...I don't think you should take this while breastfeeding...it may be possible for it to get into your breastmilk too.....

wouldn't want your boo boo....to boo boo all day would you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Fairlady
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:59 am

Godslittlegirl wrote:
I agree...I don't think you should take this while breastfeeding...it may be possible for it to get into your breastmilk too.....

wouldn't want your boo boo....to boo boo all day would you. lol!

LOL good point. thanks
Back to top Go down
pittypatty
Family
Family
pittypatty

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:31 pm

I had gotten a box of "Laci Le Beau" Super Dieters tea quite awhile ago at Walmart. I had never used it. After reading about the Ballerina tea, I thought, hmmm ... I got it out, checked and sure enough, Senna was one of the ingredients. So I used it and yep, it worked !! lol It tastes terrible to me but i can deal with that. lol!
Back to top Go down
textingaddict606
Family
Family

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:03 am

I have been using the Trim maxx tea, works good for me so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea   Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay...Has Anybody Tried the Ballerina Tea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mafia Hangouts :: Fitness and Health-
Jump to: