Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starchildhealer
Family
Family

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Empty
PostSubject: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:21 pm

Does anyone here write Review Stream? I have started doing reviews and I really like it. Fast, easy money! If anyone else here writes for them and would like to exchange Id's we can vote for each other's reviews and get some extra $$$ for the votes. If anyone wants a referral to start doing reviews let me know and I will be happy to give you one.
Back to top Go down
Tootsie
Family
Family

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:11 pm

I just started and am waiting to hear if they like me.. if they really really like me. I think this would be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:57 am

I joined the other day, in fact, but haven't gotten any of my reviews published yet. I'm all for anything that helps bring in money. I keep looking around my house, asking 'what can I review'? lol We'll see if they like me, as Tootsie says! ;}
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Okay, well, it seems comcast was blocking their emails. My reviews are up and running and have been! Who wants to do the review exchange, so to speak, like starchild suggested? I'm excited about this! Please let me know! All of my reviews are under my penname of Orrymain, so you can go there and just search "by Orrymain" -- be sure to scroll down and vote in the little box that asks if the review was helpful. I also have a link on my blog.

If you want to write for them as well, feel free. I've discovered it adds up quickly! http://www.reviewstream.com/writereview.php/?inv=t7r5flYxCY7N

That is my referral link. Referrers do get a percentage. I do know there are two separate topics on this website. One was started by Starchild - don't recall if she put her link up or not, but just wanted to be open about that in case you're a friend of hers and would rather use her link, or the one above by the listmoms. I could sure use the referrals, though. Like many of you, I'm earning money for survival, not just extra cash.

Anywho -- if you want to put up your information, or start some kind of review reading thing -- I'm ready!

Last edited by Orrymain on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
starchildhealer
Family
Family

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:43 pm

http://www.reviewstream.com/?inv=kklFf3bxNTEG

Here is my referral link. If you would like to try this and use it I would sincerely appreciate it. Please PM me with your Review Stream ID if you would like to exchange votes!!
Important" If you vote click yes then click vote The page will refresh and show the vote. Otherwise it is not counted. A friend voted for several of mine and they did not count she had just clicked yes and thought they would be ok.
I found out later why it did not work. So to save time and aggravation this is a handy tip to know!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 10:56 pm

I need to try to submit more. They just aren't loving me yet LOL
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:07 am

Mine were published and I didn't even know it. Try searching for your articles 'by penname' and see if it comes up. That's how I learned mine were there, and I'd made $10 already.
Back to top Go down
katybugg
Family
Family
katybugg

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:33 pm

I have written a couple as well and they got published! Yay! Not really sure how to go about the referring thing. Anyone want to trade referrals give me a yell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grannakaye
Orrymain
Family
Family
Orrymain

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:30 pm

The key here to helping each other is to let us know what name you're using. I haven't really seen that happening. I gave my user name -- Orrymain -- and I know about Miss Melinda (and voted for her stuff and check for new things, which I hope she's doing for me). I don't know if anyone is voting for my stuff. If you are, and want to trade votes, so to speak. let me know. The easiest thing to do is search 'by ' and then click on each and vote. New reviews are published daily. It seems to me we could really help each other here, if we put a couple of minutes into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes   Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Review Stream Anyone? Write reviews get paid for reviews, referrals and votes
Page 1 of 1