Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wahmintn
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group? Empty
PostSubject: Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group?   Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:42 pm

I may have overlooked a general business folder on here, if so sorry - let the floggings begin.

I do work IC positions but I'm also interested in starting and running my own business(s) as I'm sure most of you can relate, I work, work, work because the rate of pay is not the best for most of these IC positions (and yet the more I work it seems the prices of everything goes up :cry: ). Which leaves little time for my 3 kids, the house let alone taking care of me.

I've ran my own self employed type businesses (which I guess is more like freelance work - like a writer or something similiar would do) vs. actually selling a product or a group of services and am interested in the later as the first really works more like an IC work, work, work. I still do one of these freelance type businesses.

Anyways to make a long story short (about time, right) have any of you joined or had experience with Mom Masterminds? Did it actually help you? What was your experience? I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind sharing - come on we're familia, right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.KnoxWahm.com
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group?   Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:04 pm

hmmm...I had never heard of them so I checked out the site...Interesting.

If you can not find anyone that's used them to get feed back...I wonder if you could call the company and speak with someone...ya know...to get a feel for them and ask all the questions you want :)

I know this is not the same BUT I remember considering ASI (a long time ago) and after I spoke w/someone on the phone (asking them a TON of questions)...I knew something was up and it wasn't for me.

Good LUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
wahmintn
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group?   Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Thanks Ren for taking the time to respond.

They are a group of different mom entrepreneurs and I'm one of their email lists, so I keep getting different emails about them and their various programs, the last one included a "free 7 day trial." But, I wanted to see if anyone else has worked with them prior to taking that plunge.

I'm such a cynic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.KnoxWahm.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group?   Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mom Masterminds Anyone Joined this group?
Page 1 of 1