Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many newbie writers are out there?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiffany
Family
Family
Tiffany

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-03-19

How many newbie writers are out there? Empty
PostSubject: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:52 pm

I have always fashioned myself as a decent writer but now I want to see if I can make a little $ doing it too. How many others are new to this? We should band together and maybe even see if Mafia Princess will let us chat at a specific time????
Back to top Go down
wahmintn
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Well, heck been readin and uh writing since kindiegarten - JUST KIDDING - couldn't resist :clown:

What I'm new to doing is figuring out how people make money with blogs. I had an old blog that pulled very well but it was for a service business, I had no ads on it. So I took it down.

I'm already working more than full-time from home but got a wild hair to try my hand at 3 different blogs.

I'd also be interested in how to make money off ebooks. I just finished my draft of one (which won't be of interest to us as it's for people looking to work from home - write what you know :-))

Not sure if that helps you. I know there's all kinds of freelance jobs to write articles and content, and pay for post, and then there's PLR...

So much to digest, so little time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.KnoxWahm.com
RozRocks
Family
Family

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:31 pm

wahmintn - if you can post the same content to all three blogs, you can cut the time down by using www.PING.fm

I use it to update blogs, twitter, facebook, tagged, and squidoo.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:37 pm

Tiffany wrote:
We should band together and maybe even see if Mafia Princess will let us chat at a specific time????

I for one would love a chat for writers. PM Mafia Princess and get yourself on the calendar to reserve a time to chat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wahmintn
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Thanks Roz, I've not heard of that. I'm sad to say I'm not up to speed with Twitter, Digg, Stumble any of that :-)

I am very much in digestion mode at present, trying to keep all my current eggs from cracking, then digesting all this info to add my own (hopefully one day residual or at least incresed) eggs to the basket.
Back to top Go down
http://www.KnoxWahm.com
scriptor14
Family
Family
scriptor14

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Not sure how many new writers but I know I am one of them ... starting out myself trying to start making money at writing... so far.. :cry: but hey... I'm gonna keep trying....

Good Luck to you all!!

hang in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many newbie writers are out there?   How many newbie writers are out there? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many newbie writers are out there?
Page 1 of 1