Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Squidoo anyone???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:12 pm

I just signed up and was wondering if anyone has any experience with them?

Any feedback would be helpful!

TIA
Back to top Go down
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:00 am

What exactly is Squidoo
Back to top Go down
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:18 pm

Squidoo is a site where you create lenses, or articles. Most people use it as a way to get backlinks to their website or to generate traffic to their site. It's one among many ways of creating and posting articles to get your site noticed.

Pam
http://shrinkingpamelalala.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
TikiMykk
Family
Family

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-08

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:48 pm

I've heard a little about it. I think you might get paid part of the ads revenue. I think on another message board they mentioned that they would pay if you had made atleast $1.
Back to top Go down
pamrapp@mchsi.com
Family
Family

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:00 pm

I realized I addessed question of what it is but didn't answer the original question! I haven't gotten around to squidoo yet but it's on my list of things to do for site promotion. I've recently done a Hub page which is along the same lines. I'm going to do a few more of those before moving over to Squidoo. I've also recently submitted an artice to Associated Content and plan to submit more. Seems I spend more time writing articles than blogging. LOL

I've talked to a lot of people who say Squidoo helps with traffic. It gives you a good backlink and builds targeted traffic. That can't hurt, right? Good luck!

Pam
http://shrinkingpamelalala.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:29 pm

I have a squidoo lens but I haven't updated it in a while because, well, I'm too busy! But I do have a lens and here it is if anyone wants to check it out:

My squidoo lens
Back to top Go down
http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Squidoo anyone??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Squidoo anyone???   Squidoo anyone??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squidoo anyone???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Mafia Hangouts :: The Writer's Block-
Jump to: