Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine   Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:57 pm

The August issue of Seventeen Magazine has a coupon inside it that allows you to get three items completely free and two items free with purchase.

Go to page 68 to find this offer, and you'll be able to score free bags, jeans, and a tee shirt!

Completely Free:

JC Penney : Try on a pair of Jeans from the New Decree Line and get a bag FREE.

Anchor Blue : Try on 3 pairs of Jeans, and get a FREE PAIR of Iris jeans. Hurry: First 10 customers per store!

American Eagle : Try on a pair of American Eagle Jeans, get a FREE concert tee from their Summer Music Festival :New American Music Union.

FREE With Purchase:

Vans : Try on a pair of jeans, and get a FREE bag with any purchase of $25 or more.

Aeropostale : Try on their Bayla jeans, and get a FREE bag with any denim purchase.
Back to top Go down
sunime
Family
Family

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine   Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:00 am

WOW THIS IS WAY COOL I WILL GET MINE SOON AND I WILL TAKE ADVATAGE OF THESE !!! THANKS SUNIME
Back to top Go down

Hot Freebies in Seventeen Magazine
Page 1 of 1