Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Morning! Newbie Me here!

Go down 
+3
abwentzel
Mafia Princess
katybugg
7 posters
AuthorMessage
katybugg
Family
Family
katybugg

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi there, I'm Katybugg from NC,and sooooooo glad I found a forum group to help with moral support and job listings and such NICE people from what I've read so far!!! It's great to see you guys rally around each other! cheer
Well I've been at home now since the last of November,laid off from my job because of inability to stay on my feet all day and continue working in a customer service position. I have been looking into working from home,have been in customer service most of my life,even as a child,I grew up in our grandparent's restaurant,deli and catering service. So I started very early at making people happy and trying to resolve any concerns. Any and all suggestions on where I should start in the online world would be greatly appreciated,as most of my experience has been face to face,or over the phone,troubleshooting problems. I am very capable on the computer ,have a Microsoft Office Certification,just don't really know what to look for. There sure seems to be alot of scam artists out there!
Everyone have a great day...and don't forget your sunscreen!!!! sunny Specially if you are here in the south! spinning thank you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grannakaye
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:23 pm

Welcome to the family. Please ask lots of questions. We are very helpful here and will help you figure out what your strengths are and what you want to do.

I need bug spray more than sunscreen down here today. All this rain has the bugs out in full force. lol
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:33 pm

Welcome to the group. You are going to love it here. Everyone is very nice, just like family and the info posted is the best.
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:37 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:42 pm

Hey there Katybug...welcome to the 'family' :)
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:55 pm

Welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 am

Hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning! Newbie Me here!   Good Morning! Newbie Me here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning! Newbie Me here!
Page 1 of 1