Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Pick up lines

Go down 
+3
AimeeP
Mafia Princess
Pink2KPrincessCut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:10 pm

So, I go to the store today and I see this guy staring at me at the deli, then he finally comes out and asks me "Are you looking for me?" and I thought that this was the most asinine question he could have asked me, lol, because if I were looking for him, he'd know that I was looking for him.

Anyway, it got me to thinking, what is the most uncreative pick up line you've ever heard?
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 pm

One that made me laugh so hard I cried --- I'd like to drink your bathwater.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:55 pm

You know, MP, that one kind of creeps me out, lol.

Dude. Really now? You want to drink my bath water? Okaaaaaay, lol.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:08 am

Wow Boss Lady, that is sooo many levels of gross that the mind boggles!!! But hey, whatever floats his boat... I don't have any line in particular, but I saw one in a movie once which I found hilarious: the guy in a bar puts his finger in his drink then touches the girl and says "hey, let's get you out of those wet clothes..." If that's not clever, I don't know what to tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:20 am

I asked the hubby and he said he thinks the dumbest if .. did you fall from the sky cause you look like an angel.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:39 am

Yep, that's always a winner. How 'bout: "Wow, you must really be tired. -Why? -'Cause you've been walking around my head all day."

Gotta love "what's your sign, 'cause you look like a virgo" (or whichever sign you choose to mention...).

And the classic: "Do I know you from somewhere? I swear you look sooo familiar..." (having of course never seen this person in your life).

Ah, we have a very popular one here in Dom Rep, when the girl walks by, the "gentleman" yells ever so eloquently: "Wow, all those curves and me without my brakes". And another: "All that meat, and me on a diet."

My brain exploded from the sleaze factor, so break for now...hehehe...Somebody else play.
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 12:53 am

Are you from heaven? 'Cause I've got an erection.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:01 am

Very much LOL, Biblet. And on a totally unrelated topic, I love your hair!!
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:18 am

Biblet wrote:
Are you from heaven? 'Cause I've got an erection.

That is pretty corny and very uncreative. Anyway, someones got a BDday coming up. Do you have any plans?
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:25 am

Ok, here's another one.

A guy approached me and as I was flipping through my cell and struck up a conversation with me. I don't even remember what we were talking about, maybe about how cold it was, anyway. He finally says: "I can't seem to find my number. Can I have yours."

At first, I was stuck in a Duh moment like what do you mean you lost your number and why do you need to have mine, then I got it. I gave him a B- for effort, just because I didn't catch on at first. But I still didn't give him the number, lol.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:37 am

AimeeP wrote:
And the classic: "Do I know you from somewhere? I swear you look sooo familiar..." (having of course never seen this person in your life).

This one always gets on my nerves. I'm what my friends call a "Rude Girl" so when a guy tells me something like that I will tell him, "Now you know (insert random swear word) well that you have never seen me in your life."

To that, I always get: "I thought I did......" LOL

I hate to be played with, which I guess is why I hate pick up lines. Don't give me that, just be direct. Hi my name is such and such and you seem interesting....etc.

Thats how my hubby got me, he came up, introduced himself, asked my name and just started talking to me like we were old friends. I have always loved that about him, he is a direct person.
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:00 am

Hey baby....you dropped something...
Then you look down...
and he says....well, aint you gonna pick me up....

UUUGGHHHHH....whatever....

or

Excuse me.....don't I know you....
No you don't......
Darn....I sure would like to.

UUUGGHHH Cooorrrrrnnnnyyyy!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 am

LOL, Godslittlegirl, I do not like pick up lines. I have to admit that the first one was kind of cute, though. He would have got a smile out of me at most.
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 2:27 am

But you gotta give the guys props for creativity, I mean really...

Oh and once on a episode of Friends, when Phoebe meets Rachel's totally hot male assistant Tag he says "Phoebe, what a beautiful name" She says, "You like it, you should hear my phone number..."

Ladies always do it with style!!!
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:12 am

It's uncreative because I didn't make that one up. And I have no birthday plans. :P
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:18 am

I heard this one once at the mall

I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?
Back to top Go down
peanutcase
Family
Family
peanutcase

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:20 pm

Why isnt a girl like you dancing with a guy like me?
Because I saw how you dance lol!
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:58 am

Mafia Princess wrote:
One that made me laugh so hard I cried --- I'd like to drink your bathwater.

My husband actually used this one on me when we first started dating! So gross, he is such a perv! :)
Back to top Go down
http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

Bad Pick up lines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Pick up lines   Bad Pick up lines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Pick up lines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: