Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi everyone!

Go down 
+5
Mafia Princess
Pink2KPrincessCut
abwentzel
lilbirdblue
Amy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Family
Family
Amy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:39 pm

I'm new to the whole 'work-at-home' thing. I was recently laid off and I've decided working at home would be better for me. I like to do a variety of things, but I have gotten burnt out on jobs that have taken up all my resources and have taken away my ability to pursue my other interests. So, I thought the best thing for me was to try and get 2 or 3 part-time jobs working from home, doing a variety of tasks, to make up a full-time income. Is anyone else doing this kind of thing? Am I being realistic in my expectations to work 2 or 3 part-time jobs from home? How is the job market (for telecommuting) these days? Any thoughts/opinions are appreciated.

Have a great day, everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:06 pm

Hey Amy...welcome to the forum!!!

I think you can work 2 or 3 part time jobs from home and I think a lot of wah people do...

Good luck with your job search ")
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:17 pm

Welcome to the forum Amy, glad you found us. There is great information here I hope it helps you find a WAH job.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Welcome to the Mafia, Amy. I believe that your expectations of working 2-3 part time jobs is realistic. As Ren said, many of us do it or have done it in the past.

We're glad to have you here. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey Amy,
Welcome to the family! Many of us have had 2, 3 and even 4 jobs at a time. Hopefully you will find what you need.
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:32 pm

Welcome Amy! Yes, a lot of us work more than one job. I work two and I make more now than I did brick and mortar. It's the only way to go!
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Welcome to the Mafia! Lots of us work more than one work-at-home job, it's good to always have a back-up plan anyways these days!!! lol :)
Back to top Go down
Ms_Lace35
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-12

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 pm

Hello and welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Family
Family
Amy

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:33 pm

Thanks ren, abwentzel, Pink2K, Mafia Princess, Biblet, $Mommy, and Ms_Lace35! Thanks for making me feel so welcome! :) I hope I can make this WAH pay off. I really don't want to have to go back to work in an office...I've had my fill of stressful, negative office environments. :no:

spinning thank you
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:57 pm

You're welcome, Amy! If you think up any questions regarding the forum or work at home stuff in general, never hesitate to ask! :)
Hope you have a great day! :)
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 am

Amy,

It is great to welcome you to WAH family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: