Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody Sell On Ebay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Anybody Sell On Ebay? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody Sell On Ebay?   Anybody Sell On Ebay? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 6:14 pm

If so, how would I list one item? I have T Shirts, the same design on all of them. I want to sell with no bids.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Sell On Ebay?   Anybody Sell On Ebay? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:10 am

I used to sell things like books, movies, etc. on their sister site half.com but I never tried to sell anything on eBay. I'd be interested in knowing how to do it too, without the auction thing too.
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Sell On Ebay?   Anybody Sell On Ebay? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:48 pm

I found out, you have to open an Ebay store
Back to top Go down
morgansmom
Family
Family
morgansmom

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Sell On Ebay?   Anybody Sell On Ebay? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:15 pm

You don't have to open a store, but your fees will tend to be cheaper. On the other hand you will have a monthly fee to have the store. You can just list them individually with a "buy it now" price. I like using the Auctiva system (its free) and that will save you some of the fees that ebay charges. It's not hard and if you are selling the same item then it will save the "profile" for you so you just post it again as a new item.

That may be kinda confusing but its easier than it sounds. lol Just ask if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leeanncassingham.myarbonne.com
RedHatter
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
RedHatter

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Sell On Ebay?   Anybody Sell On Ebay? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Thanks

morgansmom wrote:
You don't have to open a store, but your fees will tend to be cheaper. On the other hand you will have a monthly fee to have the store. You can just list them individually with a "buy it now" price. I like using the Auctiva system (its free) and that will save you some of the fees that ebay charges. It's not hard and if you are selling the same item then it will save the "profile" for you so you just post it again as a new item.

That may be kinda confusing but its easier than it sounds. lol Just ask if you have any questions.
[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody Sell On Ebay?   Anybody Sell On Ebay? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody Sell On Ebay?
Page 1 of 1