Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?

Go down 
+4
cwilson26
AimeeP
Godslittlegirl
Mafia Princess
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Empty
PostSubject: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 pm

OOOHHH. I have to vent here. Everytime he puts away groceries he just crams them in the little pantry with no rhyme or reason and then I have to rearrange them after they come tumbling out. grrr.

I have to add that he runs warehouses and his work enviroment is anally organized to the tee.

Last edited by Mafia Princess on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:51 pm

Oooooo.......I absolutely hate when I am talking to him and he even reaches for the remote control....let alone turns the television on...and says..."I hear everything you're saying".

How the freak can you hear me....if I can't even hear me. :x

Well, let's just say I handled that one day when I went totally crazy...and then he realized that ...wow...maybe I shouldn't turn the television on while she is trying to hold a conversation with me...

So far...so good....
I'm sure at some point he will try me again....and I will have to dig back into my psycho box. lol!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 12:53 pm

"dig into my psycho box" - I just spit all over my keyboard laughing
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:37 pm

Oh, I just LOVE waking up to a pile of dirty dishes (after cleaning up the night before), 'cause hubby, dear hubby, decides to fry up a midnight snack (at 3am...) and makes a lovely mess. Ah, good times...
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:54 pm

Oh my goodness don't get me started on messy husbands! I feel like I am cleaning up after a child! I clean, he makes a mess, I clean, he makes a mess. Over and over again, day after day. When he has garbage to throw away you would think he could walk the few extra steps into the kitchen where the garbage can is but no he leaves it lat where ever he is sitting! Oh my, that is so irritating! Maybe it's a good thing I can't have kids because I would probably be pulling my hair out more often, lol. I told my mom, I don't need kids, I have a 39 year old husband who acts like a child, lol. :)
Back to top Go down
http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:36 pm

I have one. When our daughter is happy he LOVES holding her and playing with her, but as soon as she looks a tiny bit needy or something, he quickly hands her to me. I only get super happy baby when he's not home. :P
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:40 pm

I was just asked if I planned on cleaning house today.. hmmm. What was all that dusting and picking up and laundry then???? Please don't let me block your view of ESPN there, honey.
Back to top Go down
ncdelucas
Family
Family

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:43 pm

My office area is in the back of the house - just where I like it. If I have the doors open, I can pretty much hear what is going on in other areas!

Biggest pet peeve regading that - yelling across the house and asking a question. I can't stand when anyone does it especially my SS who only has one tone of voice - LOUD! We have tile throughout the house and I have area rugs down, I need more FURNITURE to break down the sound!
Back to top Go down
dazzzlingdani
dazzzlingdani

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Well my guy is OCD and I am a clean person but even after I clean he feels the need to trail behind me and redo things here and there. I can see him out of the corner of my eye while I have moved on the next chore and it irritates me. The list is endless, but that and ESPN are my biggest complaints..if I have to watch another sport I will vomit.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:28 pm

My hubby is very meticulous. When we go grocery shopping, he rearranges the darn groceries on the belt so that everything is in the "correct order" For instance, all the frozen groceries must be lined together, all the cans together, the dry goods together, and so on.

It drives me mad. Mad, I tell you!
Back to top Go down
Godslittlegirl
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:29 pm

Okay...gotta add one more to the pool....

This one, I think, really tops mine.

Flossing his teeth in front of the mirror.....and forgetting to wipe off his left over dinner from the mirror.

Okay, that is just DISGUSTING......I hate that ...and we have one of those really big mirrors that takes up the whole wall almost.

I promise, if I let him,.....there would be meals from last week piled up enough for me to refrigerate and serve to him as left overs.......

Okay.....that was gross. lol!
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:11 pm

dazzzlingdani wrote:
Well my guy is OCD and I am a clean person but even after I clean he feels the need to trail behind me and redo things here and there. I can see him out of the corner of my eye while I have moved on the next chore and it irritates me. The list is endless, but that and ESPN are my biggest complaints..if I have to watch another sport I will vomit.

Oooh, I kinda wish my hubby had OCD. At least I wouldn't have to clean up after him all the time. I actually wouldn't have to clean that much! That would be great! Sorry it irritates you but I'm irritated because he won't clean! :)
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Pink2KPrincessCut wrote:
My hubby is very meticulous. When we go grocery shopping, he rearranges the darn groceries on the belt so that everything is in the "correct order" For instance, all the frozen groceries must be lined together, all the cans together, the dry goods together, and so on.

It drives me mad. Mad, I tell you!

Mine does the same thing and if I don't do it too, he will move what I put up there and put it where he wants. I have gotten used to it so it doesn't really bother me anymore. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?   What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your biggest pet peeve about your spouse?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: