Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New here from Ohio

Go down 
+3
abwentzel
Mafia Princess
cwilson26
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-07-19

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:37 pm

[b]Hi everyone! I found this forum while reading a blog about writing jobs. I already do a few writing gigs online but am always looking for more.

Anyway my name is Marissa, I will be 28 on the 21st of this month! I have been married for 4 years but we have been together for 10 years. We don't have any kids unless you want to count my 5 dogs and 3 cats. I am an animal lover, writer, just became a great aunt to a beautiful baby girl named Jordan, wife, content producer, blogger, fiction writer! I write articles for Associated Content and Demand Studios. I have 5 blogs but have not been able to get into my blogger account to post. I currently write short stories and am still polishing them up. My favorite genre to write in is horror but will try new things. Ok I think that sums it up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://cwilson26.blogspot.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Welcome to the mafia. Glad you found us. Got to get all of the Ohio Valley on here. Be sure to put your blogs on your signature line so we can all check them out. flower
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 9:39 pm

Welcome to the mafia family.
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:29 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I just finished my profile and signature. I hope there aren't too many links in mine. If so let me know and I will shorten it. :)
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:30 pm

Naw you are fine. We love to share blogs links. We have a whole folder just to talk about your blogs too and a writer's block section to chatter about writing.
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Cool! Just to let everyone know who checks out my blog, I am updating them right now. I have not been able to update them for over a month, some longer because blogger has not been working for me very good lately. I have been having trouble keeping the page loaded. But I am updating them now so they will no longer look like I have neglected them.

Anyway while I update my blogs I will check out the rest of the forum! I am a member of other forums too, all writing forums! I love 'em! :)
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:09 am

Hey Marissa!
Welcome to the Mafia family! I am an Ohio gal too! Look forward to checking out your blogs. :)
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 3:35 am

Welcome to the Mafia Marissa! We're glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
cwilson26
Family
Family
cwilson26

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:25 pm

Welcome to the forums glad you found us :)
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:19 am

Hello and welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New here from Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: New here from Ohio   New here from Ohio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New here from Ohio
Page 1 of 1