Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics   Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.freemedicalcamps.com/

I found this on another site and thought it might help out some of wah families who may not have insurance coverage now.
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics   Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Thank you for posting this Guest.
Back to top Go down
tammygray0323
Family
Family

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics   Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Oh my goodness I just want to thank you for this post I have been surfing the web and every place else for some free Health and Dental and I see this I would like to thank you again! spinning thank you
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics   Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:04 pm

Glad it came in handy for you. I know I used the dental links when I was between insurances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics   Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free or Nearly Free Medical / Dental Clinics
Page 1 of 1