Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Knoxville,Tn

Go down 
+4
$MoMMy$MoNey$
abwentzel
Mafia Princess
daddygq1971
8 posters
AuthorMessage
daddygq1971
Family
Family

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Hello From Knoxville,Tn Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Hello my name is Kanye, I live in Knoxville, TN .. I am interested in working from home, I would love to find a legit rebate processing from home career, with out any star up fees.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:46 pm

Hey Kanye,
Rarely have ever seen rebate processing but always on the search though. Glad to see you join the family here.
Back to top Go down
daddygq1971
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:50 pm

What would be the best work at home position for me? I have most of my exp in cable and satellite industry..plus I have 2 yappy chihuahua at home, so I know phone work would probably not be my best bet.
any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:23 am

Welcome to the mafia family Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Welcome here! Glad to have ya! Most rebate processing positions I have seen have all been scams so please be careful if you are actively seeking a position like that. You're right that phone work may be more difficult for you due to the "yappy" chihuahuas in the house, but you might be surprised what type of job leads on here that you will find that you probably never considered. Maybe writing or something else that peaks your interest. There is an entire non-phone section on here filled with job leads for those of us who have noisy children or "yappy" chihuahuas at home who just can't do phone work! lol

Take Care! :)
Back to top Go down
Ms_Lace35
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:47 am

Hello Kanye welcome to the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:23 pm

Welcome to the Mafia, Kanye! Is that pronounced like Kanye West - "Kahn-yay"?
Back to top Go down
daddygq1971
Family
Family

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:40 pm

Thanx Everyone For The Warm Welcome, Yes My Name Is Pronounced Like The Rapper Kanye West LOL..
I'm Just Kanye Of The South.
Back to top Go down
johnson3
Family
Family
johnson3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: We're Happy you're Here!   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:47 pm

We are glad to have you as a part of the family here. I hope that you find the kind of job that you are looking for so that you're able to work from home. Have a successful search.

johnson3
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:03 am

Kanye, hello and welcome! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Knoxville,Tn   Hello From Knoxville,Tn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Knoxville,Tn
Page 1 of 1