Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Spider encounter and the Cats!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juliebabe
Family
Family
juliebabe

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-06-20

My Spider encounter and the Cats! Empty
PostSubject: My Spider encounter and the Cats!   My Spider encounter and the Cats! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:00 am

So today I had a very close encounter with a Black Widow Spider. The mowers were here doing the lawn and one of them spotted it right by my front door! It had built a web or something underneath a potted plant and kept crawling out from under it! Yikes! Yikes! Yikes!
Earlier in the morning my Cats were meowing and scratching at the front door. I didn't really pay any attention to it because they do this sort of thing if they see a bird through the window. They just want to get outside, so I thought thats what they were raising a fuss about. Needless to say I think the Cats already knew about the Spider before the mowers came and were trying to tell me so!!!
I learned to always listen to my furry friends because they may know something I don't. I could've been seriously hurt by this if that Spider had gotten in the house or bitten me outside! Thank God for the mower who saw it as well! And Yes, the Black Widow is in Spider heaven...because I had to put it to rest for my safety! Shocked
Back to top Go down

My Spider encounter and the Cats!
Page 1 of 1