Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Empty
PostSubject: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:15 pm

Every Wednesday at 2:30 Eastern we hold a health and fitness chat in the chat lobby of WAH Mafia.

We'd love for you to join us. :)

This week's topic is "You are what your kids eat."

We'll talk about the importance of being a good role model for our kids by making sound nutritional choices for our families--and ourselves.

Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Love the topic that cyndilouwhoo chose today
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:09 am

Hey! I was looking for you all on the calendar and I didn't see it. So it's every Wednesday? Are you all posting it on the calendar for next week?
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:48 am

I haven't tended to post the chat in the calendar but will from now on!

Yes, we meet every wednesday and the topic changes every week.

Some weeks it'll be about weight loss, other weeks about general health, fitness and nutrition. :)

Definitely stop by! The discsussions can be rather...ummm...free-wheeling but are always lots of fun.

Bonus: We usually learn something we never knew. Very Happy

See you next Wednesday at 2:30 Eastern!
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:09 pm

Sorry I missed it yesterday...had to work most of the day but hope to be there next week :)
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 pm

I will be there Cyndilou. Might you also discuss ties in regarding physical/emotional health, especially working from home, the isolation sets in.

I know for me, I'm isolated because I've had to work crazy hours to catch up $$$ and I live in south Texas, and the heat is unbearable so I stay indoors except to buy food. Really.

Maybe you can discuss way/methods/websites/hobbies to stave off depression or promoting healthy balance. I know when I'm emotionally "off", (and I do have depression) then excerise and diet isn't a priority.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.   Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Health and Fitness Chat Wednesday July 30 -- You are what your kids eat.
Page 1 of 1