Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie From Georgia!!!!

Go down 
+6
Pink2KPrincessCut
Ms_Lace35
abwentzel
writermomichele
Mafia Princess
thebestdayever31206
10 posters
AuthorMessage
thebestdayever31206
Family
Family

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Newbie From Georgia!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:42 am

Hi Y'all (Southern Drawl inserted)!

I live in Georgia...some here say Jawja....then there are others that say Georger....slurring the r (if you have seen any of Tyler Perry's Madeira movies then you know what I mean).

I'm a wahm (if you have a child or children isn't that redundancy Laughing ). I have been trying to get my BIG BREAK into working via the internet for a while now.....well actually I was a texter and will soon be getting back into that business since it was VERY good money for me. I have a background in real estate, conducting background investigations...as well as a customer service/data entry background out the wazoo (whatever a wazoo is Laughing ).

Anywho.....I have 7 children: son 26 years old; daughter 23 years old; daughter 21 years old (just had a birthday Saturday); daughter 18 years old; son 15 years old; daughter 5 years old; and son 3 years old. I know, I know.....WHAT WAS I THINKING?!? Shocked I had three daughters going through puberty :evil: at the same time and I wouldn't wish that on ANYBODY :affraid: I have a 5 year old granddaughter; an almost 3 year old granddaughter; a 2 year old granddaughter; and a 1 year old granddaughter. I've been planning my wedding (to the bestest man in the whole world if I must say so myself Very Happy ) since he proposed on June 29, 2007. My user name is the day that we met and not a reference to SpongeBob lol! . (I've been asked that several times.) We originally were going to get married June 28, 2008, but two car accidents and hospitalizations (not related to the car accidents) took place and our finances suffered. But we're getting back on track.....so tentatively February 14, 2009 is the next date....though I'm trying to persuade him to consider March 12.....we'll see. My birthday is August 7th.....the mighty mighty Leo! Yes, I'm conceited, vain, arrogant....JK....well maybe just a little :)

Alrighty then.....enough gabbing about myself. Thanks for allowing me to join this forum cheer
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:25 am

Well we sure are glad you joined. Can't wait to gab more!
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:48 am

Hi and welcome. Sounds like you've had your hands full for a long time and a long time yet to come! You'll have lots of fun here. := : c h e e r
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:29 pm

Welcome to the mafia family, glad you found us.
Back to top Go down
thebestdayever31206
Family
Family

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Thanks so much for the welcome! This site has EVERYTHING! cheer
Back to top Go down
Ms_Lace35
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:28 am

Hi and welcome to the board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pink2KPrincessCut

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2008-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:16 pm

It's the best day eeeeeeeeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I love that Spongebob episode, lol.

Welcome to the Mafia, thebestdayever31206, glad to have you here!
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 am

Hey thebestdayever! :)
I'm glad that you set the record straight on your username reflecting the best day ever when you met your guy....and not the Spongebob episode!!!! LOL
By the way, that SpongeBob episode is my favorite! LOL :)

*Singing* It's the best day ever.............!!! :P

Welcome to the Mafia!!! You're gonna love it here!!!
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 am

Welcome to the family! cheer
Back to top Go down
NancyDrew
Family
Family
NancyDrew

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:03 am

cheer Congrats on your upcoming wedding!! That's very exciting. I just wanted to say hello, from one Georgia girl to another!!
Back to top Go down
johnson3
Family
Family
johnson3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Welcome to the Family!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:29 am

We are so happy to have you here and we hope that you find everything you need. I have enjoyed myself so far! Welcome to our family!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie From Georgia!!!!   Newbie From Georgia!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie From Georgia!!!!
Page 1 of 1