Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great way to earn money!Thinkbux

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ruready4money
Family
Family
ruready4money

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Great way to earn money!Thinkbux Empty
PostSubject: Great way to earn money!Thinkbux   Great way to earn money!Thinkbux Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:41 pm

I love this site.. its a paid to click site.. They pay 1 cent per click and have a low $5 min cashout.. you also get a .005 for every referral click..

If you are in my downline I also pay .0025 per click bonus if you click at least 150 ads a month if you click less than 150 ads you get a bonus of .001 per click :)

Once you sign up just PM your username so you can get you clicking bonus from me..

http://www.thinkbux.com/register.php?r=ruready4money

I have a lot of other great paying PTC sites too with more bonuses...

I have found I'm earning a ton of money from PTC sites and they are easy all you do is click..

THINKBUX SIGN UP

here are my stats as of today and I have only been a member a little longer than a month

Account Balance: $2.176
Total Paid: $24.072
Back to top Go down
AimeeP
Mafioso
Mafioso
AimeeP

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Great way to earn money!Thinkbux   Great way to earn money!Thinkbux Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Do you pick your ads or are they assigned to you given your interests or whatever (which is usually how most click sites work...)? And is there any fee to sign up? Do they charge you at any time?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ruready4money
Family
Family
ruready4money

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Great way to earn money!Thinkbux   Great way to earn money!Thinkbux Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm

You don't pick your ads....there are a list of banners and you just click on them... It costs you nothing to join!!! you just click and cashout once you reach payout... I love this site!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great way to earn money!Thinkbux   Great way to earn money!Thinkbux Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great way to earn money!Thinkbux
Page 1 of 1