Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bit of a problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
octoberskys
Hitman
Hitman
octoberskys

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: Bit of a problem   Bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:29 am

I won't go into all the details but basically I need to know if anyone can help me on something

A former employer used my private home phone number to verify a craigslist account they were using for ad posting for their business. I need to find out what I can do to have my home number disassociated with the account.

Any ideas? I looked on craigslist and can't find anything to help.

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritualyoga.net
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a problem   Bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 am

Have you tried contacting Craigslist?

If you go to Craigslist, on the left hand side there is a place to click and it says, "help, faq, abuse, legal"...I would click on that link and then scroll down to the bottom where you can go into their help desk discussion forum or send them a note.

Good luck and keep us posted...it will be interesting to see what craigslist has to say!!
Back to top Go down
octoberskys
Hitman
Hitman
octoberskys

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a problem   Bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 am

I just finally broke down and emailed them directly. I hate doing that so I usually just try to find the answer as best I can on my own but I just couldn't find it. This whole situation has been a nightmare and this was just one minor part of it.

Thanks so much and I will keep everyone here at my "family" posted
Back to top Go down
http://www.spiritualyoga.net
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a problem   Bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 2:38 am

Good luck...Craigslist may not have the answer on their site because they consider that a serious violation (i hope that is the reason) and maybe they want to know about it...ya know? So they can take care of this person....one can only hope.

Again, Good luck and hang in there...sorry to hear you're having a tough time w/this.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a problem   Bit of a problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:13 am

Sorry to hear about this octoberskys. I hope that you get the answers and the results that you're hoping for immediately from Craigslist. Ren is correct that this is a serious violation. I hope it all gets taken care of right away......I don't like playing the waiting game either. Let us know when you hear back from them. Hang in there! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit of a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit of a problem   Bit of a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bit of a problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: