Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?

Go down 
+3
morgansmom
$MoMMy$MoNey$
Mafia Princess
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Empty
PostSubject: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:24 pm

I just read it on people.com a few minutes ago. I really enjoy his characters he plays. Hope he's okay.
Back to top Go down
$MoMMy$MoNey$
$MoMMy$MoNey$

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:06 pm

On Fox News.com this is what was stated:

Academy Award-winning actor Morgan Freeman was listed in "serious" condition at a Memphis hospital Monday following a late-night car crash in rural Mississippi.

The accident occurred around 11:30 p.m. Sunday near the small town of Ruleville, MyFOXMemphis.com reported. Freeman, 71, was airlifted from the scene to Regional Medical Center in Memphis, Tenn.

According to Freeman's publicist, Donna Lee, the actor suffered a broken shoulder and arm and appears to be in a bit of pain.

Hope he is alright too.

Last edited by $MoMMy$MoNey$ on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format error)
Back to top Go down
morgansmom
Family
Family
morgansmom

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Gosh, I hope he is too. I really enjoy his movies!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leeanncassingham.myarbonne.com
ITeachSped
Family
Family
ITeachSped

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

I hope he is, too. I love Morgan Freeman. I cannot believe he is 71; he looks good for his age. My prayers are with you, Morgan.
Back to top Go down
peanutcase
Family
Family
peanutcase

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:37 am

anyone get any updates on how hes doing?
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:41 am

I'll never be able to shake my memories of Freeman as "Easy Reader."

Another great actor with roots in Public Television.

The updates on CNN seem to indicate he is in a lot of pain because of broken bones -- but will be okay.
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:21 am

"The Med" as it is commonly known in the area is the local trauma center. I was thinking that it used to be called the Elvis Presley Trauma Center and the name was changed, but I could have dreamed that.

This news story says he had surgery yesterday and is recovering. His condition is listed as "serious" but they can only give out one-word condition descriptions to the media. (I've called them many times and you can't get anything but that one word from them!)

He's from western Mississippi close to where I'm from (Eastern Arkansas). I think he's a great actor. My favorite movie of his is "Shawshank Redemption." I hope he's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?   Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you see Morgan Freeman was in a car accident?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: