Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our critters

Go down 
+8
Poppet
ebonidimplz
Bookeesmom
WomansGarden
Mafia Princess
chvcmm
lilbirdblue
pinkbutterfly
12 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:38 pm

What kinds of animals do you all have?
We have 2 dogs (Will & Grace)
5 cats (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch, Buttercup, Teddi Bear, and Patches)
I love animals....They were all adopted from the humane society......I like to save as many as I can... cat
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm

We have 2 beagle mix pups (they are sisters) Lucy and Butch...yes they are both girls and my 3yr old daughter named them.

We also rescued a little orange tabby named Bert.....my daughters best bud cat

We also have an older cat (13yrs) who was born w/disabilities...sweet cat who sleeps a lot and loves treats.

I would have more if I could. Hopefully some day I will own a farm :)
Back to top Go down
chvcmm
Family
Family

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:22 pm

We have 2 rescue dogs:
Feo is a mixed lab/shepherd mix 50 lbs... a sweethear.
Indigo is a rescued pure bred Newfoundland 160 lbs and a teddy bear.

We also have a rescue cat Mancha... a 25 lb torti that is just a love baby. Very loving.
Back to top Go down
http://spanishtranslationwv.com
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 11:24 pm

I have 3 cats. Hope to someday move to a bigger house with a yard and get a dog.
Photobucket

Last edited by Mafia Princess on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WomansGarden
Family
Family

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:00 am

We have two dogs. One I bought from a breeder when my son was in kindergarten, so I call him "old man" now. The other my sister rescued at her trailer park. It was abused and very sick. She is now a great dog, but won't really love on anyone but me. Her abuse must have been so bad that she just can't trust anyone anymore. Very sad, but she gets a happy ending! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.womansgarden.com
pinkbutterfly
Mafioso
Mafioso
pinkbutterfly

Number of posts : 251

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:49 am

WomansGarden wrote:
We have two dogs. One I bought from a breeder when my son was in kindergarten, so I call him "old man" now. The other my sister rescued at her trailer park. It was abused and very sick. She is now a great dog, but won't really love on anyone but me. Her abuse must have been so bad that she just can't trust anyone anymore. Very sad, but she gets a happy ending! Very Happy

Thank goodness you saved her!!!!!! So happy that she gets a happy ending and lots of love! Stories like that break my heart! Thank goodness there are caring people in the world. :heart:
Back to top Go down
Bookeesmom
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 2:41 am

We have 3 dogs, two chihuahuas both older dogs, and a rat terrier pup at 8 weeks old. We also have a cat named "blue" and three birds, a paid or quakers and an indian ringneck. All the birds talk a lot and make lots of sweet noise all day. The new puppy annoys the two older dogs but then they play a lot together too.
Back to top Go down
ebonidimplz
Family
Family
ebonidimplz

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:11 am

I have two dogs (girls) a Miniature Schnauzer, Pepper, and a Anatolian Shepherd/Lab mix, Penny, that I started out just fostering and refused to give up. Pepper we got as a puppy and she's 10 and Penny is now 3, and she's been here for about a year and a half.

I also have a Betta Fish (Hootie). I've had him for two years.

And I swear there are a couple of strays (momma and puppy boy) that I have been feeding, they are really frightened, and I'm trying to get them to come into the fenced in yard so I can give them some much needed love. No such luck yet, but still trying.
Back to top Go down
Poppet
Family
Family

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:57 pm

We have one HUGE Labradoodle, her name is Kyla, and she is a shining light in our lives:) Spring has sprung and she has started swimming in the pond, chasing the geese! So is SOOO cute:)

We also have three feline babies that are also shining lights:) A solid black medium hair boy named Dali. A white medium hair female calico with a FANTASIC tail (she is very girly too), named Belle Belle, and our little female "scrappy" cat (what a tomboy), named Stripy Cat. The are indoor cats for now....we are not sure if they will ultimately be in door exclusively.

Please remember to spay and neuter your pets! It saves lives!
Back to top Go down
http://psychic-wisdom.net
nanie
Family
Family

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:03 pm

I have 2 standard poodles and a pound puppy mix part rot with a busy tail and 3 inside kittys raised from a bottle and a home to all stray kittys last count 13 plus 2 new litters,some are wild but they need food also DH just shakes his head when i buy the 25lb of cat chow for all ages :)
Back to top Go down
tamagin
Family
Family
tamagin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 pm

We have 2 cats, 2 birds a basset and a toy poodle oh and 2 kids who act worse then critters some times Our critters Yep
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Aww, I love reading about those who save the lives of animals by adopting and being sure to neuter/spay. I also love those who purchase very well bred, high quality, excellent examples of the breed type dogs. I love responsible ownership all around. It seriously makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

We have an old man of a german shepherd named Shultz. We adopted him from a local GSD specific rescue over a year ago. He's perfect for us! He's calm, loving, very well mannered, and learns very quickly. He loves our little daughter too. We joke that Eva is my baby and Shultz is my DH's baby. We've been thinking of getting him involved in search and rescue or agility for fun, but recently we've been noticing some health issues in him so, we've ultimately decided that it's best to let him live out the rest of his years quietly and with ample treats. Here's a better picture of him:

Our critters Shulzsq5
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:27 am

We are blessed to have Ginger, we adopted her on June 21, 2007. She is a sassy and wierd calico but she blends right in with our family. We love her so much and I wouldn't know what I would do without her.

Our critters 100_0846-1
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:28 am

I think the cat is saying .. no don't go online today.. love me LOL
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:31 am

She was on hubby's computer! She knows better to get on mine..lol
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:32 am

I'd be screaming. I get freaked out if they jump over it
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:36 am

She knows her boundaries and knows she can do whatever with hubby's stuff..lol
Back to top Go down
Biblet
Goddess of the Forum
Goddess of the Forum
Biblet

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:55 pm

Pretty kitty! I want a kitty so badly, but we don't know how our dog would be around one...we think he might kill it. He kills everything else small and furry that he can catch, and my husband thinks it's hilarious. :(
Back to top Go down
LilyG
Hitman
Hitman
LilyG

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:59 pm

Thanks! She is quite a cutie pie. We would like to adopt another kitten but haven't found one that captured my heart like Ginger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our critters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our critters   Our critters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our critters
Page 1 of 1