Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Cat Humor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Some Cat Humor Empty
PostSubject: Some Cat Humor   Some Cat Humor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 pm

Cat Rules
- An aquarium is just interactive television for cats.

- Anything not nailed down is a cat toy. Anything which can be pried up isn't sufficiently nailed down.

- At least dogs do what you tell them to do. Cats take a message and get back to you.

- Buy a dog a toy and it will play with it for ever. Buy a cat a present and it will play with the wrapper for 10 minutes.

- Cat's motto: No matter what you've done wrong, always try to make it look like the dog did it.

- Cat rule #2: Bite the hand that won't feed you fast enough.

- Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
Back to top Go down
skardykatz
Verified Virtual Professional
Verified Virtual Professional

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Some Cat Humor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cat Humor   Some Cat Humor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Hahahahaha...too funny and how TRUE...You know what my cats like to play with when I'm gone??? If I accidently leave a roll of papertowels out to where they can get to it, I come home to bits of papertowel all over the place and my cats look at me with "What??? I don't know what happened...Don't ask me!!" LOL
Back to top Go down
morgansmom
Family
Family
morgansmom

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Some Cat Humor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cat Humor   Some Cat Humor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:28 pm

That is so cute and true!
Back to top Go down
http://www.leeanncassingham.myarbonne.com
Sponsored content

Some Cat Humor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Cat Humor   Some Cat Humor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Cat Humor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: