Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new blog!

Go down 
+2
Mafia Princess
jainieg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jainieg
Family
Family

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-05-08

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 pm

So I was just sitting here a few days ago and thought I'd do a search for some cute t-shirts for myself and realized what a pain in the butt it must be for chicks my size (plus-sized, that is) to find cute t-shirts. At the time, I didn't recall it, but there's a blog much like this one for standard sizes, where a guy posts all the cool t-shirts he finds at various shops online - but I got the idea to do a blog much like that, but for plus-sized chicks :)

This is my first foray into proper 'pro' blogging (although I've had a Livejournal and have blogged in it on a personal basis for about 7 or 8 years, now), so I'm curious to see what you guys think :)

The (Fat)Tee Shop
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:31 pm

Woohoo. Shirts for real sized women!!
Back to top Go down
jainieg
Family
Family

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 9:46 pm

Mafia Princess wrote:
Woohoo. Shirts for real sized women!!

Yes! That are cool to look at and comfy! None of those tacky designs you'd find being mass-produced on cheap shirts on eBay for .10 cents apiece. Laughing

That's another reason I started the blog - I absolutely cannot wear crew-neck t-shirts (for me crew-neck makes me look like I have no neck - so it's v-necks or nothing!), so that's how I got the idea. I wanted to find shops that had stuff I liked and figured why not try to gather up links for sites with stuff that everybody might like, too? :)
Back to top Go down
Nhadyia
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Nhadyia

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-06-24

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 pm

Great idea jainieg!

Love that site "Ophelia's Art"

Nice tees - very artistic!
Back to top Go down
jainieg
Family
Family

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 pm

Nhadyia wrote:
Great idea jainieg!

Thank you! Glad you like it Very Happy

Quote :
Love that site "Ophelia's Art"

Nice tees - very artistic!

Absolutely! That was one of the first shops I found that actually had really cute plus-sized tees with designs I'd actually want to wear. I've had it bookmarked for ages, but haven't had a chance to buy anything from 'em, yet. Since they don't have the Evil Duckie tee I crave in my size, I've been considering another one of their goth designs.

I told my housemate about the Evil Duckie tee last night and she just kinda looked at me and said, rather fondly, 'you are quite a weird person'. XD
Back to top Go down
writermomichele
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-27

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 am

Glad you took this idea and turned it into a blog! flower
Back to top Go down
http://moneysavingwahm.blogspot.com
CashCowOwner
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-21

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:29 am

jainieg wrote:
So I was just sitting here a few days ago and thought I'd do a search for some cute t-shirts for myself and realized what a pain in the butt it must be for chicks my size (plus-sized, that is) to find cute t-shirts. At the time, I didn't recall it, but there's a blog much like this one for standard sizes, where a guy posts all the cool t-shirts he finds at various shops online - but I got the idea to do a blog much like that, but for plus-sized chicks :)

This is my first foray into proper 'pro' blogging (although I've had a Livejournal and have blogged in it on a personal basis for about 7 or 8 years, now), so I'm curious to see what you guys think :)

The (Fat)Tee Shop

I love the blog I'll have to add it to my favorite sites on my blog.

Melissa
Back to top Go down
http://www.cashcowchaching.com
jainieg
Family
Family

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:12 pm

writermomichele wrote:
Glad you took this idea and turned it into a blog! flower

Thanks very much! Very Happy I'm really surprised that nobody thought to do it before. And now that I've started this one, I've gotten another idea for a new blog XD

CashCowOwner wrote:
I love the blog I'll have to add it to my favorite sites on my blog.

Oh, wow! Thanks so much! I appreciate it. More entries are coming soon, btw. I've just been snooping and link-gathering for the last few days, so more entries are forthcoming! Very Happy I'll be happy to add a link back to ya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 10:08 pm

Big sized shirts for big sized chest!

Yeeeeaaaahhhh (screaming like a banchee) will check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new blog! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new blog!   My new blog! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new blog!
Page 1 of 1