Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trasauma
Family
Family

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Looking for help   Looking for help Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:21 pm

Im not sure if anyone will be able to help me or not. But I have $127 in my Revolution Money account but no immediate access to the account (I am still waiting on my card to come in) I was wondering if anyone would be able to trade me $120 in paypal if I transfer the $127 in RME obviously the extra $7 would cover any Paypal fees. I had expected that card to be in by today and I need the money to pay a bill. My email address is trasauma@gmail.com Please let me know if you are able to do this. It would greatly help.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Looking for help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   Looking for help Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:29 am

We normally would not allow these types of posts. I'm going to let this stay up but no more posts of these types will be allowed. If trasauma is able to get her card in time please delete your post then. Thanks

Kim aka Mafia Princess
Back to top Go down

Looking for help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sweeps, Panels, Surveys and More :: GPT and Referral Sites-
Jump to: