Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angel Food Ministry

Go down 
+2
cyndilouwhoo
Mafia Princess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Angel Food Ministry Empty
PostSubject: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:42 am

http://www.angelfoodministries.com/

By buying food from first rate suppliers at substantial volume discounts, Angel Food Ministries is able to provide families with approximately $65 worth of quality nutritious food for $30. Angel Food Ministries does not use out-of-date food or inferior products.
ABOUT THE FOOD
Each month's menu is different and consists of fresh, frozen and packaged food. Angel Food is purchased from the nation’s top food suppliers. Providing quality, nutritious food at significant discounts on a regular basis is one practical way to give people a “hand up” during difficult times. The cost for a box of Angel Food is $30. There is no purchase limit for boxes of Angel Food. There are no applications or qualifications necessary to purchase
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 am

I have volunteered at this program and provided you are willing to donate some time anybody, regardless of income, is eligible.

#1 daughter will be volunteering here in the fall.

It's a wonderful program. I can't say enough good things about it.

EDIT: Please note that this group accepts food stamps.

It also accepts cash donations in addition to donations of your time. :)
Back to top Go down
single_wah_chick
Hitman
Hitman

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:26 am

Thanks so much for the info. There is a ministry in my city. I didn't know they had volunteer opportunities. I will check them out.
Back to top Go down
mamaof2
Family
Family

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:53 am

We get angle food all of the time. Most of it is really good and it does cut down on the food bill. We have a family of four but if you have a bigger family you may want to get 2 boxes. They also have it to where you can by boxes and tell them to donate it to someone who needs it.
Back to top Go down
sag28
Hitman
Hitman
sag28

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:59 am

i just recently discovered this program and i absolutely love it. it has been extremely helpful for me
Back to top Go down
marcsmom
Family
Family

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:16 pm

I sure wish that we had one in my area. I hear such good things about the program.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 12:18 pm

I see you are from Wisconsin and I saw a program online http://dhs.wisconsin.gov/foodshare/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Food Ministry   Angel Food Ministry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel Food Ministry
Page 1 of 1