Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cat Friendly way to kill ants

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Cat Friendly way to kill ants Empty
PostSubject: Cat Friendly way to kill ants   Cat Friendly way to kill ants Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:45 pm

Just had major digging outside for new sewer lines and I'm being invaded by ants now. Must have displaced every ant for 50 yrds. Need a cat friendly way to get rid of them. Sprayed outside with Ortho.
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Cat Friendly way to kill ants   Cat Friendly way to kill ants Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:07 pm

You can check this with a poison control center but I believe that ant traps are 98% peanut butter.

I know that because Big Doggie's predecessor went into a neighbor's garage and ate three she found in one sitting. lol!

Big doggie's predecessor only weighed about 25 pounds btw.

My neighbor was sure he killed my dog. lol.
Back to top Go down
lilbirdblue
Mafioso
Mafioso
lilbirdblue

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cat Friendly way to kill ants   Cat Friendly way to kill ants Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:44 pm

I don't know about killing them but they hate cinnamon...ya know, cinnamon oil you make candy w/it and such. When I was having an ant problem I would put some cinnamon oil on a cotton ball and set it at point of entry.
Back to top Go down
Mafia Princess
Admin
Admin
Mafia Princess

Number of posts : 6818
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Cat Friendly way to kill ants   Cat Friendly way to kill ants Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:46 pm

Neat idea.. I have an idea where they are coming in at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Friendly way to kill ants   Cat Friendly way to kill ants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat Friendly way to kill ants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: General Chatter-
Jump to: