Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello From Charlotte NC

Go down 
+4
flobbypooh
abwentzel
cyndilouwhoo
dwcrosby1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
dwcrosby1
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Hello From Charlotte NC Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:01 am

Hello, if anyone has any good advice for WAHM jobs in Charlotte NC please let me know. Thanks
Back to top Go down
cyndilouwhoo
cyndilouwhoo

Number of posts : 466
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:09 am

Welcome to the family!

Just stick around and I am sure you'll get lots of good advice from the members. :)

If I recall correctly we have several leads for WAHmers in NC.

So poke around and see what you find--good luck!
Back to top Go down
abwentzel
Mafioso
Mafioso

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Welcome to the site, glad you found us.
Back to top Go down
flobbypooh
Family
Family
flobbypooh

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:00 pm

Welcome!

GE Money hires out of Charlotte. You have to be able to train for two weeks at their facility. (I believe it is by the South Park Mall).
http://www.gecallcentercareers.com/search.asp

They seem to be quick with arranging an interview. The only drawback is that once you set your schedule, it is your schedule. It can take quite some time to get it adjusted. It is 18-20 hours per week.
Back to top Go down
dwcrosby1
Family
Family

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Thanks to all for the Welcome....

GE Money, yes, flobbypooh I saw the posting and was thinking about it. I wonder what the work environment is like. :?:

flobbypooh wrote:
Welcome!

GE Money hires out of Charlotte. You have to be able to train for two weeks at their facility. (I believe it is by the South Park Mall).
http://www.gecallcentercareers.com/search.asp

They seem to be quick with arranging an interview. The only drawback is that once you set your schedule, it is your schedule. It can take quite some time to get it adjusted. It is 18-20 hours per week.
Back to top Go down
flobbypooh
Family
Family
flobbypooh

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:38 pm

I interviewed for it and was accepted for an on-site interview. The weekends did not work for me though! They do provide you with all of the equipment and pay your phone and internet bill. I'm not sure about the environment, but the initial phone interview was about 45 minutes long.

After the initial training, you have to report to their office once a month for a meeting. It is all incoming calls servicing cc accounts.

A second thought, if you are nearby Rock Hill, SC, CitiFinancial is going to start hiring from home. (they may already be actually) This is collections though, all outgoing. They do offer benefits and very generous bonuses.
Back to top Go down
Ms_Lace35
Wiseguy
Wiseguy

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 pm

Welcome aboard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
johnson3
Family
Family
johnson3

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Welcome!   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 am

I am happy you found Work at Home Mafia. This is one of the best families to be a part of online. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to our family!
Back to top Go down
wise_guy
wise_guy

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 6:00 am

Warm welcome to the Mafia family. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
looking4more
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
looking4more

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 11:14 pm

Hello there nice to have you here :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Charlotte NC   Hello From Charlotte NC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Charlotte NC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to the Family :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: